Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Free pack of GTR F3 Photo Reg seeds to the first person who asks for it.

28 Likes

Here please

12 Likes

PM me your address @Smooth

15 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::confetti_ball::champagne::tada: @Conitl on the win for that BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen winner! :facepunch::wink::+1::confetti_ball::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

GR8 grab @Smooth on the Free pack of GTR F3 Photo Reg seeds! :wink::+1::boom::tada::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for putting up these giveaways everyday and making OG the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH :earth_africa:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::sunglasses::wink::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Nice toss out their @darkillusion, really GR8 strain to get like that for a DIBS! HELL YEAH! :+1::boom::comet::fire::facepunch::tophat::wink::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks for another chance at this !! @DougDawson

1 Like

I didn’t know that we had a # 0! Lol
Congrats @Conitl :yum:

Thanks again Doug. :wink:

5 Likes

So cool! Thanks Double D! This will be fun!

Thanks you for the congratulatory message!!!

1 Like

Wanted to send a shout out to @RainToday for the Grapefruit beans and the extra pk of Woodrose Remedy :facepunch:t3:

26 Likes

I would also love to thank @RainToday for this great gift. I have had an eye out for grapefruit for some time. Clearly I have much to work with now. THANKS so much!

31 Likes

And I too would like to thank @RainToday for making both the mailbox and I happy today!

27 Likes

Let’s make it 4 in a row!!
I would like to throw out a big thanks to @RainToday also for sending me the Reg/Auto mix of :us: Mimosa x Grape Fruit
Grapefruit x Grapefruit

30 Likes

I was thinking the next person was going to bust out a pic of 5 pks of beans :rofl:

6 Likes

AWESOME way to go!! @RainToday Nice job making it rain seeds today on OG :wink: :call_me_hand:t2:

9 Likes

Rain today, grow tomorrow!

5 Likes

@hashpants pants landed!

thanks!

23 Likes

@RainToday the beans have landed today as well, thank you! Not home or wouldve posted photo lol

7 Likes

Hey @420noob the Black Phoenix seeds arrived safely!! Thanks for making it still feel like Christmas around here!! :gift::christmas_tree::snowflake:

19 Likes

Lol!! Nope. I’ve got a scale. Couldn’t get 5 in there and stay under an ounce.

3 Likes