Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Thank you @Going2fast!!!

15 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion! Arrived in perfect condition!

19 Likes

all outstanding seeds and pollen heading for the mail box so if you are waiting on something from me, it’s on the way. :v:

37 Likes

@Going2fast …the eagle has landed and I’m super stoked

Thank you so much…once these get in soil you will be notified:)…

Happy Happy Joy Joy OG’ER’S

Thanks for sharing your hard work and passion…I truly appreciate it

15 Likes

GIVEAWAY TIME :

6-PACK OF PHOTOREG ‘TIGER KING’ FROM MT ZION COLLECTIVE (RESINOUS W/ACRID PROFILES)FOR ANYBODY THAT HAS NOT ALREADY WON SEEDS FROM ME IN THE PAST >

IDENTIFY WHAT SHOW THIS GIF IS FROM >>>

APV7

16 Likes

Nice, I will let someone else get it but I loved that show.

6 Likes

I Blindfold You. Me too, Doug. HA!

4 Likes

I always loved the dudes ingenuity although some was a bit far fetched, lol.

7 Likes

Macgyver…

6 Likes

Oh, it’s MacWhatshisname. A paperclip! My empire for a paperclip!

2 Likes

Good one @IKEA22

8 Likes

His name became an adjective he was so handy. Paperclip and fountain pen and he’d make a helicopter lol.

7 Likes

I still play this theme song and knight rider on Spotify! Lol

5 Likes

We got a winner folks! Send your info and will get a card out for ya

6 Likes

Yeah, I loved the thought process and thinking outside the box. I do my best to do that myself.

LOL, why not. Another show I have seen all episodes of. Apple thought they created the smart watch, I call BS. It was Knight Industries.

4 Likes

BIG FACTS!!! I actually used that as a reference recently with a mechanic jerry-rigging a functional fix with some elbow grease :rofl:

2 Likes

hot dam that intro slaps

1 Like

I had the sound KITT makes as my ringtone all of last year. I missed a lot of calls, but I smiled every time I didn’t. Lol

2 Likes

Beans arrived safe and sound.

Thank You @darkillusion ! ! !
DI_01

20 Likes

Thanks @Jimdoors for getting these to me from you wiki that my number got drawn for, sorry I took so long to post. I have had a lingering sinus infection that’s been wearing me down. First day I have not felt like there was a little man in my head trying to get out with a hammer :hammer:! :facepunch::wink::+1::zap::boom::comet::tada::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

And I am getting ready to smoke :dash: that joint :+1::partying_face::comet:

17 Likes