Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

My dad used to watch old movies with me too… The nostalgia… I still tear up whenever I hear the theme song to Blazing Saddles :grin: 🤦 :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome stuff! This Grapefruit was from HomeGrownCannabisCo. It was nicely potent, good strong plants, but I would say the citrus element was much less than yours. That could also be because I kept them small, and harvested pretty early.

Btw, I thought I had a bunch more seeds, but now I don’t know for sure. While putting away after the big mailing I labeled a packet “pineapple x pineapple” which is something that couldn’t exist. But now I can’t be sure if those were the rest of the Grapefruit x Grapefruit or some pineapple auto cross. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

The movies than i named are fucking great

1 Like
1 Like

We’re film noir fans. We’ll be attending Noir City Film Festival for the third year later this month. It’s very cool to see these movies on a big screen with a live audience! This year’s line-up, unusually in our experience, includes a lot of foreign films. We expect to see 10 - 12 films over the two weeks of the festival. You can find a list of all of the films at the link below.

Sorry the link doesn’t show the picture you would otherwise see. Here it is, along with a list of cities the festival will play in.

Finally, if you like film noir, you may like TCM’s weekly noir show, Noir Alley. We never miss a week.

4 Likes

We have a cinema draft house theater :performing_arts: in Silver Springs, MD. They have old movies :movie_camera: week, on and off all year long to see the classics on the big screen. The unique thing about this theater :performing_arts: is you can get dinner and drink beer :beer: at a table or in the big recliners and see a movie or a few at a time GR8 place to see the old flicks! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks @Hashpants hashpants received :+1:

1 Like

I concur with…“To Kill a Mockingbird”

2 Likes

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X Royal Kush Photo Reg seeds to the first person who asks for it.

20 Likes

Dibs please and thanks

6 Likes

Think I have these. Enjoy to first dibs

2 Likes

PM me your address @BuckeyeBeanz

6 Likes

Ayyy!!! First darkillusion win!!! Thanks brother! :facepunch: Hope you’re hanging in the best you can!

7 Likes

Congrats @BuckeyeBeanz! I just came to look for the off chance of a @darkillusion post before hitting the hay :rofl:

3 Likes

Free pack of GTR F3 Photo Reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

22 Likes

Dibs can i have them

7 Likes

PM me your address @SunGrown

7 Likes

Mail from @RainToday! Thank you so much.

14 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion for all the goodness you spread. :v:

4 Likes

Nice grab @SunGrown

5 Likes