Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

hey man you got any info on those grapefruit * grapefruit ?.

working with the grapefruit chem now and its real real grapefruit, been looking and asking around for a solid STRAIGHT UP grapefruit strain.

just interested …

9 Likes

They came from @RainToday

5 Likes

These seeds were a prize from @RainToday and will probably have the info you’re looking for.

5 Likes

Grapefruit Chem. That smell is crazy!! Straight grapefruit.

3 Likes

@darkillusion, Drunken Cherry FogDog has arrived safe n sound!

16 Likes

3 grapefruits. Remedy #22, #28 and grapefruit x grapefruit. Djtrip description has me peeked. Summer outdoors for certain. Thanks again RainToday!

5 Likes

Thanks :blush: @DirtySlowToes for the follow through on the OOPS :grimacing::joy::joy::joy:, you know what I mean :shushing_face:! Really appreciate the bean 🫘 and the tent :tent: candy :lollipop:!

11 Likes

Oh this makes me happy :partying_face::partying_face: enjoy, stay safe, use teamwork

2 Likes

If you are waiting on something from me, expect it to start arriving soon. Ill be sending out a bunch of letters.

Don’t know if it will be as many as Mr Dawson but its a good attempt nonetheless.

Thanks for your patience

23 Likes

There are a quite a few people that are very generous on OG and you 🫵 are most assuredly one :point_up: of those people that make that list. I think we all would love :heart: to match that generosity and energy that @DougDawson shows us all and we make a GR8 attempt at it. That is why OG is the Greatest Place On Earth :earth_americas: to be a part of! Keep doing what you are doing it does not go unappreciated or unacknowledge! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Up for a correct answer! :arrow_down:

Tell me the name of the book :closed_book:, that was turned into a movie that featured this famous house :house: in.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all :joy::joy::joy:, let the games begin! :partying_face: 🫨

11 Likes

Mr Blandings Builds His DreamHouse

5 Likes

*To Kill a Mockingbird

1 Like

*Schindler’s List

That would be correct, glad to see the old movie :movie_camera: buffs around!

You know what to do :partying_face:, send them Deets by DM!

I will be back later for another game with a prize :trophy:

5 Likes

Bro this may be a fever dream, my grandpa just mentioned this movie a week ago. Wtf.

Thank you for the opportunity @OhNo555

9 Likes

You are to funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Congrats @Bundy
Thanks @OhNo555
That i never will win

4 Likes

I love all the old movies :movie_camera:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

We just watched it the other night, them old time classics will never be forgotten! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

4 Likes

I used to watch a lot of the old movies and tv shows with my grandfather when he was still here.
Before school each morning, he would be watching Gunsmoke, The Rifleman, Bonanza or Little House on the prairie, so I’d sit n watch with him until I had to catch the bus. In my younger years I didnt like them much, but by the time I was about 10 or so, they started to grow on me n started to like them.
There was no avoiding it lol.

5 Likes