Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Free pack of GTR F3 Photo Reg seeds to the first person who asks for it.

19 Likes

Sure thanks

6 Likes

PM me your address.

3 Likes

Damm, I was just here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Congrats @CanuckistanPete I’m slow this morning, need more coffee

3 Likes

Not much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like all the options

Here I used 1 note and a bunch of effects to make generative music.

4 Likes

DMed mate :v:

3 Likes

418013478_778091824355200_2742655604431993229_n
Thank you @darkillusion - Drunken Cherry Fog Dog has landed.

14 Likes

I did a trade with @beebud for some honey from his company and he really hooked me up with a ton of awesome raw honey. He even added a candle to his trade which was really appreciated. If anyone was thinking of doing a trade with him I’d recommend it 100%.

29 Likes

DANG thats really awesome, what did you trade beebud?

2 Likes

Some snips of a couple clones I have. Can’t wait to dive into some honey tonight.

3 Likes

Man id love to get a clone going good. what do you need for them to work? Ive never taken clones

Right on though!

2 Likes

You can go as cheap and simple or as expensive and complex as you like. The best cheap way I’ve found is using Root Riot plugs, Hormex#8 cloning powder and a solo cup with a ziploc bag over the top to keep humidity high. I use a humidity dome for larger groups and stick with the plugs and Hormex. They make hydroponic cloners that spray water on the roots as well that some people really like. Low light levels and high humidity are the basic keys to my success with cloning. Temps are controlled by a cheap Vivosun seed heating mat set at 75 degrees.

4 Likes

Know all about the abc cloning. 5 out of 5 started flowering late June outdoors. Some in Florida. Some in new Jersey and my own. All 5 tried to reveg mid July then died.

3 Likes

Very cool, gotta love it. That would cover me for 3 whole weeks. Awesome gift.

8 Likes

Lmfao that looks like a tomato plant
Where can I get some? They’d be perfect For my area being no legal and all

1 Like

Hey OG, so we have out latest S&SC pollen winner. It’s lucky number 7. The every lovely, ever talented, @Bobgrows . Send me your info to collect your prize my friend. :v:

22 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @Franklin @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell
tenor (3) .

21 Likes

Next round of BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @SubzeroIceKold
  2. @Growgrassblowglass
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Cannaology :us:
  5. @HollySun91
  6. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  7. @tresbundles :us:
  8. @Sdoyle
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @MOX
  11. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  12. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands: