Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Many thanks for the chance @420noob !

@m0sirys

3 Likes

Thanks much @420noob :slightly_smiling_face: ā€¦just want to say these kind of experiences makes one a better person as I been through something similar :v:&:green_heart:

5 Likes

I donā€™t usually frequent this thread but I thought Iā€™d try my luck :four_leaf_clover:.

Thanks for putting the wiki up and sharing your stash with us.

:facepunch:

Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21) - #3760 by 420noob

@HeadyBearAdventures @SunGrown @RainToday @globalhead @Kasper0909 @BeagleZ @Bobgrows @MissinBissin @DirtySlowToes @Going2fast @blowdout2269 @iceman @I.am.human

Thank you for sharing what seems like awesome genetics @420noob , much appreciated!

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag :slightly_smiling_face:ā€¦I entered the wiki.
Best of luck for the win & I think itā€™s a cool idea to do one for the internationalā€™s :v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes

Got these in the mail today, big thanks going out to @420noob , Iā€™m looking forward to growing these soon.

21 Likes

is gabagoo Italian inspired?

Gabba galla !! lol

Thanks for the opportunity @420noob.

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson !

Congrats on your WIN!!! @Illicitmango

Thank you @DougDawson for another GREAT opportunity.

Good Morning @420noob and Thanks for the story and a shot at these Gems!

Hey @420noob Thanks for the opportunity!

These arrived just recently from @RainToday, thanks a lot for those very full generous flips. I was glad :slightly_smiling_face: I got in on this one :point_up:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::wink::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

19 Likes

Thank you @420noob!!!

Thanks for the chance @420noob! :+1:

Wow!! All over this!!

Damn any pineapple weed is always tasty. Thank goodness for food pantries, I just started going to my local one and it helps greatly being on a fixed income. This meal was cooked with half food pantry and half Aldiā€™s items. Iā€™m glad i was a chef and know how to cook frugally. I go out to dinner at a restaurant maybe 6 times a year usually for a special occasion.

19 Likes

Thatā€™s the first full boner Iā€™ve gotten in weeksā€¦ *Yo is that pickled red onion?

3 Likes

got hit by a car myself and cooked for 3 years, and mastered maillard reaction and gravies n beef jerky, oh and smoked food lol

dry brining IS the best btw

I dry brined a chicken for like 4 days one time, holy shit dude I wouldnā€™t even call it chicken at that point. it was insanely good :metal:

4 Likes

red cabbage and raisins cooked with butter, white vinegar and polish mustard. pickle 2 way and a some pan fried porkchops with some flaky canned biscuits

5 Likes