Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I noticed !!! Siberian Ruderalis basically grew with nothing fed to her… and was almost fine the whole time. In fact I think she looks as good as she ever has… alot of the leave deficiencies cleared up .

She grew like a damn monster. Really brought the ‘’ Weed ‘’ Trait cuz she grew LOL.

I’m stoked to get new strains in there and see what this setup can do <3

Never heard of these guys but the HomegrowTV guy I posted here uses it , they have full kits of nutes for 50 bucks. seems like a steal Plant Nutrition Kits for Home Growers and Gardeners | Cronk Nutrients

2 Likes

Maybe its just me but does anyone else like grabbing the bean with the most stripes to pop… LOL

5 Likes

Absolutely you can grow amazing Smoke with Dr Earth products alone this Purple kush is one of mine i fed only Dr Earth and water no ph bubbled tap water thats it.Im a rabid Ambassador of Dr Earth ask anyone on here Love that product The Pure Gold Organic dry amendment can be used Veg and flower if in a pinch

21 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower seeds landed thanks! Did yours hit yet?

11 Likes

Sweeeet!!! :partying_face: :fire: please if and when you start these keep me in the loop :call_me_hand:t2:

Not yet but no worries I know the postal service this time around is swamped, as soon as they land I’ll let you know. Happy Holidays 420 :pray:t2:

7 Likes

Talk about a great week of mail

…HUGE thank you to

@Kasper0909 for hooking up something I’m SUPER excited about…I’m putting vibes of happiness and healthiness in your direction:)

14 Likes

Remember our mail carriers!

11 Likes

You said it brother! Before OG I never got any good mail…now it’s super exciting to check when it comes:)!

7 Likes

Definitely giving the mailman a bonus this year.
Congrats all the winners today, and thanks for the great run wikis. @OhNo555 @misterbee @JAWS Awsome to see @JustANobody win as well. Another true OG’r spreading the love for @Crafty_Flame :fire::fire:
Oh ya… I’m here for a reason…
@Thats_bank these beauties just landed.
I’ve never seen or had a forever stamp. This on is not cancelled… Does that what they mean by forever?
Also, can I send this from Canada to some lucky grower or just from USA out only?

Good luck growchachos :seedling:

13 Likes

I think only from the US I’ve had a few US stamps that missed getting cancelled but haven’t tried using them here in Canada .

4 Likes

You have to use stamps that are purchased in Canada.
You cannot use stamps from the USA in Canada to ship anywhere.

6 Likes

Right, you have to use postage from the country you’re mailing from…

“Forever” stamp just means the purchaser is protected against increases in postal rates. The USPS raises rates fairly often, you buy a Forever stamp at a set price and it’s good even if the prices go up (as opposed to the old way where you’d buy a stamp for the correct amount, or combine a number of lower value stamps that added up to the correct amount).

7 Likes

Glad you got em safe

2 Likes

Thanks so much @OhNo555 for the seeds and stickers you sent. My wife loved the puppies on the card too. Hope you have a great weekend.

16 Likes

Glad they made it, @Trackers flips are very generous so that gave me the ability to pass it forward and share some of his GR8 work! Enjoy them buddy! :wink: :santa::christmas_tree::snowman::upside_down_face::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

That just means it didn’t go through the Machines. I’ve used Unstamped Stamps before without reprecussions. I’ll ask my local Postmaster later today. Just be warned, Postal Violation is a FEDERAL CRIME. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Last freebies of the year.
Valley Vixen f3
Billy Breathes(Jet Fuel x Hellbilly)

First person to comment wins. JF and VV shown for reference.

US only.

20 Likes

Comment dibs… looks yummy

8 Likes

Dang. Kasper too quick this morning!

4 Likes

Right place right time :rofl:

4 Likes