Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I know that and was only pointing out the correct spelling of the first name as many people think :thinking: it is Scott when it is Scut. At least you got it right! :wink: :v::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Wow ! ! ! Made my Thursday Sweet ! ! ! :fireworks: :green_heart: :fireworks: :green_heart: :fireworks:

Thank you @OhNo555 and @misterbee, very much appreciated indeed.

Congratulations to all the winners ! ! ! :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks:

Good Luck to All. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

You are in the wrong :expressionless: thread to do this :wink:. Try the **seed trading, moderate (Part #2)**for better exposure to get a higher volume of responses. :relaxed::facepunch::+1::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

@Alphatoy Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2) - #3763 by Dirt_Wizard
Not that post but it’s the thread lol.

2 Likes

These arrived yesterday day in my mailbox :mailbox:, thanks as always @darkillusion for your continued generosity to our community. Hope your surgery went well today and you are on the way to recovery :heart:‍:adhesive_bandage:! :wink::partying_face::upside_down_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

17 Likes

Surgery got postponed, surgeon had a death in the family. I am penciled in to have it done day after Christmas, and that is not even a firm guarantee.

8 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

This is for pain

1 Like

Well I do have moonshine as well. But I am a old school Jack man myself. It will not stop the pain…but it will make me not give a damn about it.

7 Likes

I also recommend this - (a full bottle is better)

7 Likes

I would love to grow a plant like this… I already knew I was, but I didnt think I was missing THIS much steps in the grow process. Everything from the types of nutes too the root stuff dusted on his roots when he transplants…

So my question is, with some basic soil , basic pre and flowering nutes and thats about it… can you grow decent bud ?

More specifically with Dr Earths all purpose fert and Jacks bloom booster, can I get good bud from only these items XD

Sidenote: just found his channel and man… Its the beezneez , I think he lives in Columbia

3 Likes

what a pleasant surprise. thank you kindly, really makes my day. the strains sound amazing :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Congrats on the wins guys !!

1 Like

Yes you can. I think the biggest factor in quality flowers is the lighting intensity, it’s spectrum, and water availability. It all begins with the light energy in my opinion. Many blessings and much love

Edit to include: Genetics are also one of the biggest determining factors.

1 Like

:fireworks: :fireworks:“CONGRATS, ALL!!!” :fireworks: :fireworks: Need Auto Winners to indicate WHICH of the two they desire. No problem if the same, have enough. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Ok Im actually blown away how connected to technology our grows can be… monitoring when the soil needs water… ppm levels, Light leaks, CO2 levels… come on… insaneeee dude :smiley:

Frost doesnt mean good or better high.

4 Likes

Oh for sure , I just mean relatively, I dont mind hunting terps and would rather them over THC percentage !..

If I can pull 30gs of terpy ass quality bud with my setup and fert options id be happy… Of course id hope for more lol… but mainly the question is can basic all purpose fert in veg and jacks bloom booster in flower do it