Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I’ll look them up…one of THE BEST smokes I’ve grown. LOVE THE TASTE!!!

5 Likes

YOU ROCK @Budderton!

You know I’ll grow this…I just started seeds, but this one gets a spot this grow.

4 Likes

Oh really!!! well now I’m really interested! Papaya was the first plant i ever grew and I ran it for years. Loved that cut. 2024 is the year of OG gear so ill put these on the dance card.

6 Likes

I’ve heard about Jews Gold before can someone refresh me if they know. I think it is a landrace of some sort ??? ;p

2 Likes

This is what i found - Jew's Gold Marijuana Strain Information & Reviews | AllBud

Pigeonman also just did a repo if you want pics

7 Likes

Dang those pucks are fire

1 Like

Pretty sure this is her…

25 Likes

Damn!|!! Beautiful tree!!
:sunglasses: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands:
@CanuckistanPete

20 Liter pot?

The Jews Gold clone used in that cross is/was a superior OG kush S1, that reportedly was found and held tight by a group of Jewish fellas up in one of the suburbs of LA.

9 Likes

Not 100% sure @Abbbian but that would be a good guess.

1 Like

Im always open for Jg1974 trades y’all while i have em outside of thw give aways!

:v:

14 Likes

My last 2 buds of Golden Papaya Crunkboat…I couldn’t bring myself to smoke them because then I wouldn’t have any left. :grin:

Thanks again @Budderton !

21 Likes

I’ve never tried OG kush… so sick to have beans with OG genetics thanks to you <3

3 Likes

Damn my need for sleep caused me to miss this. Darnnit.

4 Likes

Cant win them all.

8 Likes

But sometimes you do!
Your GTR F3s landed!
Gracias amigo!

9 Likes

Mine landed too !

I forget if I told you. Thanks Dark :smiley:

3 Likes

Well that just adds to the good news I have for today.

11 Likes

Very true DI. And I am very grateful for the gifts you guys give out so freely. But…. As a man who loves a great tasting doob these sound xtra nice.

2 Likes

Hopefully that means about your health!

2 Likes