Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Can’t wait to get these Perma frost beans made. Looking forward to joining in the fun and giving some away. :+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

I think this is the proper way to do it if you’re unsure weather or not you already have someone’s gifted seeds. It also goes to show that even if someone already says dibs or seems to have already won they may not qualify on a technicality so until a win is confirmed it may be worth trying for them until it’s announced. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Thank you @darkillusion for your generosity and kindness. It’s always appreciated!

13 Likes

Happy Saturday!!! Day 69. Test run of the cake family coming along nicely. Grape ice cream has the bulk edge by a slim margin. Greasing up nicely. At least 10 days left in her I think. Artificial grape and vanilla.
Speaking of who wants some. Movie trivia in 20 minutes.

22 Likes

Okey dokey. Hope everyone had a joyful and productive week. Splurged a little today and bought me some new glass. Anyhow let’s giveaway some grape ice cream auto fems shall we.

21 Likes

Looks beautiful brotha

2 Likes

Nice rig man. I still need to fix the broken stem on my Tokemaster from the 90s lol.

2 Likes

It’s 4:20 central time

5 Likes

Lol still rocking the 24k from 30 years ago. The classic tokemaster brings back memories.

4 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Someone bought the company years back and is making new original ones. They come with the old stand and poker too just like when I was in college. The company is only like an hour away from me. I should get up there and grab a nice 18" tube.

2 Likes

Alright movie trivia. All invited. In frosty the snowman 1969 what was the first thing frosty said when he uh woke up.

6 Likes

Happy birthday! Hey, I said my first words.

@Going2fast Wait! Am I eligible!? Not sure they were the same beans!!
:sunglasses: :flushed:

6 Likes

Damn. Too fast! Good job. Thanks for the trivia @Going2fast :seedling:

1 Like

That was fast. Congrats.

5 Likes

Hard to compete with these keyboard wizards. Lets do an old guy game.

4 Likes

I am game to give this a try for you folks.

7 Likes

For a free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X Royal Kush answer the following movie trivia question.

Before Robert Patrick was cast, James Cameron though about casting a famous musician for the role of the T-1000. Who was the musician?

11 Likes

Billy Idol was it

6 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner. PM me your address.

8 Likes