Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Thank you!! Hopefully Canada Post doesn’t lose this one :sob:

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 packs of Cali O x C99 up for dibs…

Only if you didn’t win recently, please.

14 Likes

Dibs, please and thanks for the toss up?

6 Likes

dibs please

6 Likes

Dibs too late

7 Likes

That was quick. Send your addresses please, and @Smooth I’ll make a pack for you too.

15 Likes

@smokenhike Nicely OGdone!!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clinking_glasses: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

4 Likes

Great way to start a ten hour shift. Thanks again, @smokenhike . PM incoming.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

8 Likes

any hear anything about Acer 1 or strains similar? I read a report on the effects of it on Hoku Seed Cos website and they were like it is a creeper, at first you think you need another bowl to feel it , then it slaps you and can be as strong and trippy as a low dose shroom experience. Shop — Hoku Seed Co.

Maybe the LSD strain is similar, I’ve heard african strains can be quite trippy. :P… but lol low dose shroom expereince … that strong? I suppose… I can see it happening… Ive smoked some shit so exotic back in the day… heres the story… And id like to hear similar ( sorry if wrong thread for this )

My friend said he got some gas and wanted to try it with me, so I pick the spot in the woods, at our treehouse. he pulls it out and its sharp , defined, the nug had super uniform spacing… it looked crazy. like nothing ive seen before, for sure some homegrown. The mosquitos were biting the shit out of us in the treehouse, but when we sparked this bud they all went away…
Once we got high and left the woods, I looked at the sky and it had a pink hue… surely I was high as hell.
Walking felt automated, like robotic. LOL . We got to my house and im clearly clearly stoned as could be.
I dont think I could handle something like this now a day LOL…
I turn on some music… and I almost instantly I start seeing visuals when I close my eyes , I can see a matrix looking movie theater start forming, and I became a seat LOL , and as the song progresses I see a stage , and huge instruments playing the song floating above the stage. AND THEN , I saw a mountain, rainbows, my visuals panning around the mountain. anyway it was crazy, it had all of us absolutely high as a kite… And have never really smoked anything else like it although stuff for sure came close.

TDLR : this isnt a story about me smoking acer 1 lol

For those that like mutants, this acer1 strain has maple leaf like fan leaves

3 Likes

That’s interesting about the leaves. I plant alot of trees and have put in a lot of acer maples. Lol. :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

That sounds like a orange citrus wonderland

5 Likes

Awesome. Sounds awesome.

3 Likes

Dam, I take a nap :sleeping: and wake up to see all hell has broke loose and the beans 🫘 were fly. Dib, Dibs, Dibs :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I accidentally drifted off when my :mushroom:’s kicked in (battling a migraine)…woke up same as you…missed some fun…

I can’t complain though because @THCeed blessed me with a contest win this morning (LSGTK) fems:)

But congratulations everyone who did win…and @OhNo555…you have good karma and will be blessed with something soon! Stay up

4 Likes

Thank you very much bro :sunglasses:, right back at cha! :wink::star_struck::clap::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

I might try and run a game later if I feel up to it! :wink:

1 Like

Wow!
Three days and 200+ posts here. Kinda slow, aye?
:joy:

Ok, well I’m back…and you know what I wanna do!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

First I need to thank some people for the gracious stamp donations!
@Trae1170 @JustANobody @XgrimmX @NDNCHILD @sunra108 @Tejas
and anyone I might have accidentally overlooked.

Thanks y’all. Much appreciated.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

omg its gonna happen

4 Likes

Who needs some Scarlet Grapes?
:crazy_face:

7 Likes