Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Oh absolutely, the hair on my head is blonde/brown, but funny enough if my beard gets long enough it starts turning red 🤷😂.

I have to rotate meds for them to work more than a couple days… Fun times being bed ridden with messed up discs, lol

1 Like

What’s going on?

1 Like

Oh man, I know what you mean about dentists… I FINALLY found one that understands and its amazing, but man is that an uncomfortable search!!

Addiction runs in my family, and my doc knows, so we’re constantly taking about the pure codeine he has me on… Fun times.

1 Like

I swear that’s why dental assistants are pretty much always ridiculously hot 🤷😁

2 Likes

Were you away from OG for a while? or did i just not see you?

:thinking:

2 Likes

Whats the the timing look like for a long flower sativa? Mine looks like this rn ( pic incoming )

Basically , it’s been 12 /12 since I got its second set of leaves , what should I expect now

peep the WMBK in the back @THCeed

10 Likes

How long have they been in 12/12?

1 Like

Probably a month or just under

I have a buddy who has to keep his grow really small and flips them quickly… Lemme check with him, I’ll get back to you… He might have an idear :blush:

2 Likes

@Hephaestus is the guy…

He’s told me he’s had some that have gone over a month before showing pistols… So, hang in there?

4 Likes

Beans landed, and they’re Angus approved :grin:. Thanks man, I’m looking forward to these!!

20 Likes

@BeTheLight Hey bud, as far as I know, your plant needs around 20ish days from sprout to be able to produce the hormones to even be able to flower. So, I betcha in about 10 days, you’ll start to see flower forming. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong.

9 Likes

Beans arrived, and are Angus approved :grin::metal:

So flipping approved that the lil bugger ate them!!! 🤦🤦🤦

20 Likes

Right on, so really any day now then ! I should start seeing something

3 Likes

Angus is adorable. Woof Woof Woof, that’s my other dog impression.

5 Likes

Oh while I have your guys attention, any idea why the lower growth on my Kullu would be looking that way? Kind of wilted pointed down slightly, maybe PH or something?

Congratulations @Tripl3fastaction! :partying_face:
Thanks again Doug!

Same here. :+1:t3:

I also believe this to be true. :wink:

8 Likes

I was about to say the same. I bet they’ll start flowering within a week. Something like that I even start under 12/12. And they usually still get tall.
Give it roughly 85days…if not more

4 Likes

Did you ever get the sts to make Beans, are these the plants your making beens from.

2 Likes

Yep!!! I might STS a section of the kullu. Would be awesome to get some fem landrace beans

But if I am being honest I really want her for the smoke. A long flower sativa like this deserves to be smoked :stuck_out_tongue:

Id love to toss some pollen too. But Time will tell. I don’t have anything set in stone yet

2 Likes