Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Wheres all my night peeps?

7 Likes

Wide awake woke up an hr ago with splitting headache. Good thing some ginger tea and a little smoke helped

4 Likes

Dibs please! Oh wait, sorry. Just up early and enjoying the morning coffee.

4 Likes

I wish it got cold enough down here, cold enough to warrant hot tea or coffee lol… but it just dont :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s been a long day at work. Early football games tomorrow.
And I’ve won my fair share in the past little while.
Gonna leave the night stalking to some new folks.
God luck growchachos :seedling:
Happy dibbin!

8 Likes

30 degrees F here this morning and it’s very abnormally warm for Dec. Typical would be single digits. I think I’ve always drank coffee in the am for as long as I can remember regardless of temp though. :coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Nice wins @LzBoy, looks like plenty of fantastic gear headed your way!

1 Like

All a y’alls got the Scarlet Grapes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

These were seeds that shot a nice tail 13 days ago in paper towels. Now in octopot loving life.

12 Likes

Did you start her in her final pot? :thinking:

1 Like

Was in a solo for a minute. Performed a homemade “spade” type transplant to get her in the octo ASAP as per your advice. Would have been much easier to go straight to octo :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Your not alone with the migraine today…I’m feeling it too, since last night

My roommate took

Feel better!!!

2 Likes

Not me i work to much lol

2 Likes

Ginger helped me tremendously

1 Like

Yeah I have the Scarlet Grapes, I guess I don’t have the efog. Great giveaways last night! I went to sleep early

2 Likes

Ok, last one!
Send them deets via PM bud. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Nice score. It’s about time you got some scarlet grapes !! :thinking::rofl:. I know you been working a lot since the strike ended. Glad to see you got a chance to pop in for a bit. Lol :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

I was up till 2 am.:joy: Got kinda quite around here after 1 :joy::rofl:. So I went to try and catch a couple zzzz’s. Back up at 6 am. Woohoo I slept a whole 4 hrs !! Must’ve been the purple flamingo bud I found in one of my jars I had gotten from my brother in law. She pacs a punch !! Definitely need to grow some indica leaners sometime soon. :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

It’s all I’ll smoke after 6 pm. Sativas and I won’t sleep worth a crap. Brain just keeps running on overdrive.

3 Likes

I’m same way.i drink coffee all the time. Summer time a little less hot coffee and a little more ice coffee :grin::grin:It’s been cold here too. Today seems to be a bit warmer. Currently 44* outside right now. Been a warm weekend went from mid 20’s. To mid upper 40’s. I’m enjoying a hot cup of coffee right now. lol.

1 Like