Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Montana Friend/Breeder sent me a nice “Lil Package”. I’ll squeeze in a “Quik WIFI” before the Chaos tomorrow. This will be for a HALF-PACK of “HAWAIIAN IMPERIUR (Hi-I)”, said to be THIRTY-THREE/33% THC!! ONE/1 Winner will be drawn. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: WORLDWIDE, EVERYONE ELIGIBLE!!

1. @Amendment3 :us:
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @Smooth
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :santa: :snowman: :christmas_tree:
  6. @MikeyMeteor
  7. @yardgrazer
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @killabud
  10. @Hashpants
  11. @djtrip
  12. @Kami
  13. @Rabeats2093
  14. @IKEA22
  15. @Abbbian
  16. @GallacreekD66
  17. @BIGJ :us:
  18. @Trae1170
  19. @Pannonian
  20. @HollySun91
  21. @smokekulture
  22. @alwaysnoob -Asia-
  23. @Jpaul :us:
  24. @JustANobody
  25. @503BudMan
    DO NOT ADD NUMBERS…GOOD LUCK
31 Likes

thanks a lot @misterbee !!
Awesome giveaway!!
:honeybee: :v: :sunglasses:
:exploding_head: :clinking_glasses:
:hugs:

6 Likes

Yes exactly, my brain does not shut off. Can be frustrating sometimes, the longest I can sleep is 5 hrs and not very often, I only get good sleep if I’m out plowing snow. The long 18+ hr days usually do me in and I can sleep … I’ve got some indica leaners growing, but they just don’t have that sleepy punch I need. :rofl::joy:. @Rhino_buddy was generous enough to send so NL5 snips, but sadly they haven’t showed up and it’s been about a week , typical usps. NL used to be my sleeping medicine for a long while. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

7 Likes

@CanuckistanPete, can your remove your name, do the RNG-Thing? I don’t want to bother @OhNo555 this early, especially today. I’ll send you a HALF PACK. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thx @misterbee for the chance! Always giving out fire :fire::heart::100:

Anytime @misterbee you don’t have to send me anything. Let me know when you want.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot @misterbee for another incredible giveaway ! ! ! :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart::four_leaf_clover::green_heart: :pray:

Good Luck to All ! ! ! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :fireworks:

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @misterbee
:honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:

1 Like

I am up and have been up since 5AM :clock5: Cooper goes on his morning walk. He does not let anyone sleep past that time every day :sob:

5 Likes

@OhNo555 :rofl: :joy:. You too huh … I got 3 that do that , between 4-5 every morning, luckily I’m up usually up at 5 to get ready for work :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

It is much easier now that I don’t have a stable of over a dozen very large Rottweilers, my family used to breed them and everyone got up at 5AM :joy::joy::joy:, and yes they all went for 2 walks per day. I do miss them all, but not the work. Cooper Morgan is are only one now as the wife could not stand the quiet in the house.

He is at about 3 or 4 months old same in this one :arrow_down:

He is almost 2 now

20 Likes

Whenever we get 25 Names. You Post, Winner PM “personals”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

One of the most loyal Breeds on Earth, especially toward the Female of the House. BEAUTIFUL!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Beautiful dog my friend, my wife says they drive her crazy. But I know she would go even crazier without them.:joy::rofl: spoiled babies … They can be a handful. I have 6 dogs total , the 3 that wake me up are pups from a
Litter we had. Well they are 2 yrs old now. 2 of the six are older , dad is 12 and we have a 15 yr old Pomeranian, mom from the litter is 6 yrs old. Didn’t plan on this many. But the wife got too attached and well I’d rather keep the peace and deal with the dogs :joy::rofl::grin::rofl::+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Beautiful rottweilers. Walking and sharing companionship and friendship with them is such a beautiful thing. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

He grew an awesome head. I was into the rotties when it was “vonder’ this” and “vonder’ that”. When schutzund wasn’t popular yet here, and PSA had just started (protection sport association). And we were jocking the French ring bite suits. I had a male Attila, who’d snarl at his own breathe in the winter.

3 Likes

Many times over the years we had as many as 25 to 30 at anyone time counting the litters of puppies usually 8 to 12 per litter, never anymore than that was unmanageable for us. Just to much work :hot_face::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Only 5 spots left in misterbees Hawaiian Imperiur giveaway (post #541 ^^^)…snooze and you lose!!!

6 Likes

My parents used to do the raising and that’s what got me into it. Wife saw them one time when we were dating in the late 80s and that’s all she wrote and was hooked from them on out. When are daughter was growing up she hated me for selling the puppies as she liked to name them all​:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:, she was also under the impression that once it got a collar and a name they were hers to keep! :flushed: :roll_eyes: 🫨 :grimacing:

2 Likes