Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Our Hoss was a great Rot. We’d take him fishing all the time. Throw a small one up his way it would disappear fast.

1 Like

Here are few pictures of the last litter! :blush::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::v:

We always paid hell trying to keep those marker collars on them all :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

woo the :honeybee: wont stop :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

About 297,000,000 results (0.20 seconds)

Search Results

Min

Max

GENERATE

Feedback

Web Result with Site Links

1. Congrats @Trae1170 send your deets to @misterbee
16 Likes

'Preciate ya, Bro!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Anytime sir.

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon: @Trae1170 on the win! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

Thanks for that quick wiki giveaway @misterbee & @CanuckistanPete for the numbers generating,
nice job! :clap::tophat::+1::star_struck::facepunch::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

8 Likes

Since we’ve already got a List, why not draw a “Consolation Prize”, HALF-PACK of THAI RUNTZ x PURPLE PUNCH COOKIES??? Previous Winner is NOT eligible!! If @OhNo555 would do the Honors, we’ll have another Winner. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Give me a minute and I got you, but will exclude myself from this one, to be transparent! :sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

IMG_4472

Since we’ve already got a List, why not draw a “Consolation Prize”, HALF-PACK of THAI RUNTZ x PURPLE PUNCH COOKIES ??? Previous Winner is NOT eligible!!

Standing in the winners circle :o: alone!

@killabud in the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #9 slot! :1st_place_medal:

IMG_4325

Congratulations you know what to do, contact @misterbee to collect your prize :trophy:!

22 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @killabud on the win :trophy:, and please a big round of applause :clap: for @misterbee doing a second winner on this one :point_up:! WAHOO. Nothing like a second lucky :four_leaf_clover: DAWG! Yet another GR8 OG move! :partying_face::upside_down_face::1st_place_medal::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Congratulations @killabud. Great way to start your day.

Many thanks @OhNo555 and @misterbee.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Trae1170 and @killabud :+1:t2:

Thank you @misterbee and Co.! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Woo hoo bonus action! Nice win @killabud thanks @misterbee

2 Likes

For the record he did ask for permission and I gave him my blessing.

1 Like

Cuteness overload

1 Like

Why only 25 spots ?

A bit frustrating, especially if there’s several draws in the same list. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

They all look so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Happy Sunday!!! Gotta few pound cake auto fems cluttering up my desk. First time winners only. Movie trivia in 10 minutes.

14 Likes

I would like to do a #s game later for 5 double winners of IBG fems and NL2 fems. After @Going2fast ,of course.

10 Likes