Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I’m Sativa man from the seventies oldschool genes. Love to try Bodi King Kush sounds delicious by the ways an Peace Happy Ogers growers an such …
Freak Chunk (Deep Chunk a dream my bucket list.tyvm
Dibs list. :couch_and_lamp: :dragon_face: (Forum Stomper x GG4 Ril ) x Awoken Dragon ~ Regs Unt

4 Likes

the Scarlet Grapes F2 x Fro-yo Auto Fem sound great.

thanks for the opportunity @OnePassionateGrower
appreciate you.

2 Likes

Thank You @OnePassionateGrower for your generosity and a chance at some fine choices ! ! !

Good Luck to All ! ! !

4 Likes

I fixed your entry @BagmanCrappy
A space was missing. All good now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @illicitmango. I always wondered why mine looked off. Now I know!

2 Likes

Oh boy, oh boy.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey @Going2fast, you wanna run these?

9 Likes

Thanks @OnePassionateGrower for the chance in your 🫡 giveaway for all that fire :fire:, and good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :partying_face::star_struck::wink::upside_down_face::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity brother :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

@OnePassionateGrower, I agree, let’s have some fun! And thank you, kind sir, for that opportunity! d8JBdDJ

Good luck everyone!

This give me the opportunity to try out my current favorite number of all time, lucky #41.

That was my thought exactly, brother, oh boy, oh boy!

3 Likes

Thank you kindly @OnePassionateGrower hope I win one of those super auto fem packs on there. Grateful for the chance.

1 Like

Many thanks for the giveaway!!
#46 for the win!!!

2 Likes

thanks alot for the fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @OnePassionateGrower!
Awesome giveaway!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :exploding_head:
:hugs:

2 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower Thanks mate!! :heart:
#51 will nail it!!! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Nice giveaway. :yum:

Good luck everybuddy :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thank you @OnePassionateGrower!!! Hoping for that skunky skunk.

1 Like

I like to be on your call list please!

I will run a game trivia game later tonight :star_struck::crazy_face:, but in the meantime I came across this lone bag with only 2 beans 🫘 in it, so the next person that has not won from me to repost a picture of my Rotten Rottweiler in jail and they are all over OG can have them.

9 Likes

not won nothing?

You are excluded and have won twice recently sorry :disappointed: bro :sunglasses:.

2 Likes