Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

And why in Jail? Was Cooper doing crazy things?

1 Like

He ate my favorite :heart: fuck’n slippers :flat_shoe: a crime was committed and someone’s got to go to jail! :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

:rofl:
He is in the age of bitting anything that finds. Be aware of power cords!!!

2 Likes

Bet that would be a shocking :zap::comet::boom::fire: experience and it would not have been the first time to happen in the 50 plus years my family has been breeding them! :roll_eyes: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

84504c37c95e808d8537330e4087906269f8a21c_2_375x500

9 Likes

No not the right one, he is literally in jail! :wink: 🫨

1 Like

Oh yeah. I get ya.
Ave of the giants is supposed to be a flagship super terp for twenty 20.

2 Likes

I got one of them a-holes. Great dog , very lovable and playful, but he get this itch and want to chew. The last time the S.O.B chewed the laces off my work boots… and he has lots of chew toys. :joy::rofl:. Love the big dumb goof anyway… just wanna kick his a$$ sometimes :joy::rofl::v:

2 Likes

Ding :bellhop_bell: Ding :bellhop_bell: Ding :bellhop_bell:, game is over and we have a :arrow_down:

IMG_4326 image

You know what to do, send that addy by DM!

Thanks for all the participants that played! :star_struck::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

They are very intelligent dogs that can be very spiteful! :slightly_frowning_face: :joy::joy::joy::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I have a couple staffy mixes. Same way. Stubborn and hold a grudge until they get there revenge :rofl::joy:.

1 Like

That is my NO NO BAD DOG, but I do love :heart: him! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

That is our daughter hold a puppy that was just born.:wink::sunglasses::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Just went to check my mail and upon opening my mailbox I was happy to see this came in today from @misterbee Thank you very much.

26 Likes

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X CatPiss Photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

17 Likes

I want them please

2 Likes

PM me your address.

1 Like

@darkillusion ZZzzzzzzz
where is everybody!?
:shushing_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks so much @darkillusion

1 Like