Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I am rate here bro :sunglasses:, stalking @darkillusion :joy::joy::joy:! I am just watching only kidding :zap::comet::boom::tornado: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

O no…not another one. :rofl:

5 Likes

same same… Im in the shadows

5 Likes

The ninja πŸ₯· will strike :zap: with the quickness :comet::boom::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::joy::rofl::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I am not sure how to respond to that without it sounding weird.

3 Likes

Let it be weird…

5 Likes

I get weird, I get flagged, and mods come after me. :worried:

5 Likes

Maybe too weird? lol

3 Likes

Well being quick is good for somethings. Other things no so.

5 Likes

Really sometimes them mods are like a dirty diaper, always on your ass and full of shit :poop: :roll_eyes::flushed: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

Don’t be scared :scream: to like this. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::innocent:

1 Like

True, but this is not the ilgm forums.

3 Likes

You know what @Foreigner says, AHH let them flag me it’s not the first time and it won’t be the last! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X Royal Kush Photo Reg seeds to the first person who asks for it.

9 Likes

I would love please

6 Likes

PM me your address.

2 Likes

dib fist

Just kidding

5 Likes

Good toss, @darkillusion . Doing what you do, I see. Thanks and stay up
Good catch @420noob ! Hope you find something good
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

This place is a hell of a lot of fun :star_struck: when the fun :star_struck: meter is on till! :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Nice score @420noob . @darkillusion is making it rain in here today, so awesome

2 Likes

Thanks so much @OhNo555 card came in mail today. Was expecting the green acres but the Jamaican was a surprise. Who doesn’t like surprises

12 Likes