Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Here is where your math teacher was right that math will save you.

1 Like

You don’t have to look far to find people interested in that yummy yummy yummy

1 Like

about 19,000 cubic feet

Right around New Year’s Day, 1945, the Japanese army released an unmanned balloon from the east coast of the main island of Honshu. It was made of 600 pieces of paper glued together, in all likelihood, by schoolgirls. It measured 33 feet in diameter and when fully inflated held about 19,000 cubic feet of hydrogen.

5 Likes

That is correct. You have won.

Congratulations. You can send me details.

8 Likes

19,000 cubic feet

Damn I’m slow lol
Congrats @OhNo555

2 Likes

you miss 100% of shots you don’t take… you miss 100% of seeds you don’t pop or do you?

3 Likes

WAHOO and a HELL YEAH :+1: too. Thanks a lot @CocoaCoir for the fun game with a yummy :yum: prize :trophy:! :comet: :zap: :boom: :fire: :tornado: :cowboy_hat_face: :+1::facepunch::wink::star_struck::open_mouth:‍:dash::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Deets in coming by DM!

2 Likes

We are not done. I have another pack available!

7 Likes

Sticking around!!

Hope your hanging in @darkillusion Any update on your recovery?

4 Likes

Insurance canceled my surgery two days ago. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

That’s some bullshit right there.

3 Likes

I will only watch this time! My keyboard :keyboard: is still on fire :fire: and smoking :dash:! :wink::star_struck::facepunch::+1::cowboy_hat_face::christmas_tree::santa::snowman::sunglasses::cowboy_hat_face::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

My insurance company referred me to a surgeon who was not in the network.

2 Likes

Wow. What a buncha potatoes.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t they know who is in their network?:thinking:. That is dodgy af sorry bro.

Edit: I meant sorry not worry

3 Likes

Dude wtf? That’s the last thing you should have to worry about…smh. So sorry brother. All the best to ya my man. You’re one of the most OG members here. Things have to get better, and they will! Try to stay positive :facepunch:

3 Likes

The dance :man_dancing: that seems to never :-1: end. I am very sorry to hear :ear: that again @darkillusion WTF is there problem? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :slightly_frowning_face: :wink: :peace_symbol:

Yea best part was once they told me that, they went to find a new surgeon and said we found one that is close to where you live. I said that great what is there name and number…it was the same surgeon that they said was not in network.

2 Likes