Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Lmao im trying here guy i really am

1 Like

We don’t mean anything by it, just read, read, read, and learn. Don’t be discouraged and always ask questions when in doubt, we are all here for the fun :star_struck: and to help! :wink::upside_down_face: 🫨 :+1::facepunch::snowman::christmas_tree:🫨:comet::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Its all good man im just happy to be here and have the opportunity to participate in something so damn cool

4 Likes

THANK YOU @OhNo555 :blush:

Keeping the spirits high and keeping my sanity through the seasons. Beyond excited to grow these babies out.

11 Likes

Found these in the ol mailbox today thanks @darkillusion made my day :wink::v:

23 Likes

@darkillusion is the best !

2 Likes

thanks for the daily chances at this magic dust my friend! @DougDawson

2 Likes

Is anyone here cuz i’m thinking about giving away some SKUNK #1 SEEDS

8 Likes

Sorry no one by that name is here. :rofl:

5 Likes

do i smell skunk?

1 Like

Ok so dibs dibs lol

I identify as anyone :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Lord and master here.

3 Likes

What’s Happening @CocoaCoir ,how’s It Going ,I’m hoping good smoke then e SKUNK #1 SEEDS ,I’m in on those growout zfeb
24 starting a Collection for 28vLat…
I’m loving all the oldschool70 landrace. Heirloom acclamation to local climate.thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays YouAll , Peace…
OverGrow The World With Herbs …

I have arrived

Not from skunk #1 you don’t lol

3 Likes

FOR A BREEDER PACK OF Skunk #1 F4 (US ONLY)

Approximately how many cubic feet was the balloon that the Japanese sent over that bombed the united states in WW2?

10 Likes

33 feet (10 m) in diameter

1 Like

As a history buff…I approve of this question. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Yeah, I am here let’s rock 🪨! :facepunch::+1::star_struck::wink::rofl::rofl::rofl::tophat::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::peace_symbol: