Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Much love! Sounds like ill have an all purple tent come flower :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Sounds awesome, I hope you get that Pheno. :slight_smile: there’s a few dozen folks testing my gear right now. They are avg on week three ish.

3 Likes

That sounds like a fun cross! :metal:

1 Like

Want to grow it ?

@luxton

3 Likes

I could run an auto or two :metal: I’d keep em small tho cuz of my.growin situation

2 Likes

Definitely sounds tasty :yum:

1 Like

Send me ur address ! I still got my stuff out for packaging :slight_smile:

All I ask for return is a few pictures

2 Likes

Who else would like to run some of my autos ?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d never turn down a grow :metal:

1 Like

I got 3 finishing up I’ll have 4 buckets open next couple weeks

1 Like

FUCK YES

PM me ur deets my good friend, just send me some pictures when u grow them. Or just tag me when u post

1 Like

SEND ME THE MOTHA FUKN DEETS BROTHA ! :smiley:

Woooo

2 Likes

On the way. Gonna Give this new light a good workout!! :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about ! Let’s see the light (;

Was that a Santa gift ?

4 Likes

Absolutely!! I wrote an app that takes webcam pics, I have it setup to take a pic every half hour during lit hours through the whole grow, and gifs them at the end of each day :grin:. Pics are not a problem, haha

2 Likes

I’m interested! I’ll be ready to pop some seeds in about 2 - 3 weeks. If they do good in the tent, I’d probably want to make a outdoor summer run with 'em too. What do you think? Looks like you are getting lots of attention with these. Let me know if you still have some. Thanks!

2 Likes

You’re a Santa gift, lol… Thanks for the beans! :grin:

1 Like

@SubzeroIceKold Hey friend, I’m in Brazil, and the envelopes take from 1 to 2 months to get here!! I’m totally game for something Mephisto, just wouldn’t be able to tell when, but surely would try them!! Hopefully not killing them in the process!!!
What would you say!!?
:hugs: :flushed: :v:

1 Like

Send me the details !!!

2 Likes

time to sleep, donate some blood for biden and work tomorrow. lmao srs tho I donate, and work to stay afloat and put my wife through college. your guys beans help me out alot. no paying for premo genetics. love y’all thank you

7 Likes