Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I just sent out my last Global Stamp to someone else in Brazil 20 min ago ahahah !

How many freedom stamps would it take ! Hmmmm let’s figure it out

1 Like

Anytime u need some let me know !

1 Like

Just an upgrade. Guess you could say Christmas present for my plants. :grin::rofl:

medic grow fold 8 , 760 watt full spectrum, stepped dimmer , Samsung 301h and osram deep red leds.

18 Likes

My fuck….IMG_6679

5 Likes

Damn!! That is simply awesome!|!
congrats @BIGJ !!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :green_heart: :100: :v: :hugs:

2 Likes

This is my second medic grow light. The other is the Mac daddy light :joy::rofl:. It’s on my nft trough system. Medic grow spectrum X. 880 watt , adjustable spectrum , detachable uv/ir bars , built in timer , dimmer she runs at 80% and plants love it

3 Likes

Niiiiiice setup!!

2 Likes

This is a new for me. First time sending out 9 letters on a whim.

8 Likes

gotta up your game, lol. :+1:

6 Likes

Gotta up my stamps lol

5 Likes

![IMG_1485|666x500]

This the other light. The seedlings in the trough are the current plants Nov 7 to 10 min ago

13 Likes

Thank you. I’ve been working on it. new lights upgraded exhaust. Autos In the tent , photos outside the tent. Then there is the small cloner tent and the other small clone tent full of rooted clones :joy::rofl:.

1 Like

@smokenhike - I got these beans, man! 🫘
Thanks for the Cali-o X C99. Looking forward to running them. Next on deck is an auto run for the first time, but we’ll be sure to get these high on priority.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

9 Likes

Lmao r those beans on ur hand 🫘

3 Likes

Nice to see you getting your genetics out to the folks. I know you had some issues earlier.

Appreciate your generosity but my tents are full for the next few months.

Good Luck Bother! @SubzeroIceKold

Thanks!
John

2 Likes

Well I think that everyone here except the new guy…cough @luxton cough…have the Scarlet Grapes.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And if your gonna commit to @SubzeroIceKold, I’d be happy to share some more autos with ya!:slightly_smiling_face:
No strings attached.
Send me some deets via PM. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Giving away a pack of my Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Cataract Kush seeds to the first person who wants them

6 Likes

Do you send to Canada, by chance? :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I want them plz

3 Likes

Yes, I DO send to canada! :rofl::joy::laughing:

2 Likes