Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Dibs ten character,:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:šŸ¤·

1 Like

@SubzeroIceKold looks like your making a lot of people HAPPY todayā€¦when it can be a depressing day. So cool of you, for real:)!..

Congratulations to everyone who got some killer beansā€¦your all gonna get some great ones!

Stay up everyoneā€¦I was late to the partyā€¦but always fun to read through and see everyone stoked!

1 Like

Thank you, I didnā€™t deserve so much love when I first joined here. So Iā€™m giving back. Iā€™m just getting started. I will be one of the most known auto creators one day in our humble community.

Iā€™m jumping back on autos after my failed attempt to openly reproduce milk n cookies.

I still have to do the open repo on mothers milk by bodhi (;

1 Like

Ya need to back and run some-a these!

:wink:

8 Likes

Iā€™m out of likesā€¦but I love your attitudeā€¦you will be the best auto growerā€¦ beyond this community!

Good things happen to good people

Plus your passion alone, not to mention hard work, positivity generosity etcā€¦you got it brother, for real.

You are a real one, thanks for everything you do!

4 Likes

Those all look and sound fire. Definitely keeping any eye on those :grin::grin:

4 Likes

Beautifulā€¦just beautiful, well done!

ENJOY the fruits of your labor

2 Likes

Lol, Iā€™m here, went out to take the dogs out and smoke one and forgot my phone šŸ¤¦

2 Likes

Send him a dm my friend and you will have scarlet grapes :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Free pack of Super Lemon Haze x (Purple Punch x MAC) photo reg seeds to the first person who asks for them.

8 Likes

Yes please

2 Likes

Yes pleaseā€¦

Give them to @percyryan66 , sounds like he need some good beans

6 Likes

Well done brother, close one

1 Like

Congrats @BIGJ It was my last pack
Send me your info pleaseā€¦

3 Likes

You are awesomeā€¦ thanks brother

I was commenting about these yesterday

2 Likes

Yesā€¦dammed with ten characters

2 Likes

Holy crap, I wish the board showed the second on posts, you two were RIGHT on that! Hahaha :metal:

2 Likes

I was surprised and thankfulā€¦he said you could send them my way:)ā€¦very nice of him
ā€¦if thatā€™s cool with you?

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s cool with me if you guys agree on it!

6 Likes