Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

How about the cup of water method? Anyone have luck with that? Ive had it work here and there but mostly the beans just never pop

1 Like

Whatā€™s that one?

1 Like

I tried the water method but only like one popped :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw @THCeed talking about that method before, he may know !

1 Like

Fill a cup with some water drop in beans put cup in dark place and wait

1 Like

Hereā€™s a good read for ya. :wink:

4 Likes

A little bit ( or a lot of bit ) off topic but I found this humidifier on sale from ac infinity. seems DOPE.

1 Like

Thank you brother im about to hit the porta potty for a puff and a read ( yes im smoking in a shit house i know its gross)

3 Likes

Same.
Paper towel > zip lock > top of computer for warmth.

2-4 days I have tails.

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s actually the article I read when I first started, lolā€¦ The incandescent bulb sentence clinched it, haha.

Great advice in there, Iā€™ve only had a handful of beans not popā€¦ In, 6-7 years of growing.

1 Like

Dudes. Im so happy lol. I entered a giveaway that Preston Hemp Co is doing and I won 14 grams of flower and a beanie LETS GOOOOOOO.

Its thca flower legal via the farm bill loophole but all bud is thca anyway LOL. I dont see the differenceā€¦ aside from 14 grams can legally show up to my door XD

9 Likes

Score!! Right on!

2 Likes

Score for real man , I wonder what cultivar their sending :stuck_out_tongue: Id ask but want to be suprised

3 Likes

Give it another day. lol

2 Likes

I am haha ! The other four I stuck the tap roots down into the soil and threw a little soil over them, sprayed with mist. They should get going soon <3

2 Likes

Thatā€™s always kind of an exciting day :grin:

1 Like

It is exciting but at the same exact time, I had 5 failed seedlings beforehandā€¦

Idk what went wrong but they just never sprouted LOL. So I popped WMBKS and tossed them in the same solo cups as the beans that didnt popā€¦ so If I see two plants pop above soil I know what happened XD

2 Likes

These just in

Thanks, @misterbee :+1:

21 Likes

@darkillusion your goods have landed šŸ«”:seedling: many many thanks. Good things are coming back your way in time :sunny:

16 Likes

Hey @OhNo555 and @tresbundles Your giveaways arrived yesterday.

I gonna make a journal of whole those giveaways.

Iā€™m glad to have found the OverGrow community.

I hope I will be able to return the favors in few months. Iā€™m subscibing to a patreon for OG, but Iā€™d like to send beans too.

21 Likes

Bro what works tried and true for me shot glass full of water in a warm room throw the beans in there ā€¦
You can ither wait 12 hrs and move to a damp paper towel on a plate folded over once then cover with a piece of plastic wrap ā€¦or you can let ā€˜em sit in the shot glass of water till tails sprout and plant them !
Good luck bro

7 Likes