Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

DWC looks fun as heck. Id be staring at the roots all day :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The growth rate is what got me. The train wreck and white widow I have growing in an old school nft trough system and they are 60 days from seed and around 40 inches tall

2 Likes

I just put another one to flower. The first one is still going it’s probably going to be a 10 +weeker.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to them. Once they get to a point I can pull clones I wanna cross the two
Phenos and maybe both ways. I’m curious to the outcome

3 Likes

Baki, then Baki Hanma, 7 Deadly Sins was good too.

@BIGJ you keep killing it dude. Def set a standard on the cloner for me, and finally got it into a tent today.

2 Likes

I enjoyed all three of those shows

2 Likes

Im checking this out haha

2 Likes

Thank you , I’m trying, my current cuts 5 days old. looked like 1or 2 may already be popping roots.

6 Likes

Just dawned on me why those roots are pink . Clonex gel from the fresh cuts. :rofl::joy:

3 Likes
1 Like

Holy shit man!:exploding_head: I really need to get a bubble cloner. I’m going on 3 wks with a shoot coming out the rr. It only being 62°-67° inside my house probably slows this down a bit. Well done.

3 Likes

I have clones in soil 3+ weeks, barely rooting. Same clones in aero cloner started rooting at 5 days. Other strains 10days or so. Just tap water.

3 Likes

Like you cut them and just put in water like cut flowers?

1 Like

They’re in an aero cloner (clone King), with the little red misters. I did cut, then dip in clonex, then neoprene collar into cloner. I keep it running 24/7. I had 20+ clones in soil, bought heat mats, misted domes…8 made it. I’m 100% in the cloner.

1 Like

Lol I read that weird I got it took 10 days in just tap water. Not you use just tap for your cloner and other strains take 10 days :rofl::rofl:. I think I need a few more bongs rips!

3 Likes

I use R.O or filtered water ph to 5.8 and clonex seedling and clone solution and Clonex gel… just Cut , dip, collar and into the cloner , no water changes. Just let it go. Mid 70’s temp and 70-80%humidity , when it gets a gallon low top off and add a dose of clonex solution :+1::+1::v: the humidifier I use( Amazon) has cool mist and warm mist. I can run the warm mist to help with temps if needed , cheap 45$ tent off Amazon houses it , 100 watt king led running at 50% .

10 Likes

those posts earlier pushed me to sort through my seeds. i have a lot. too many really. i made up 4 gallon size ziploc bags and labeled them, (A++, A, B, and C) A++ is exclusively for seeds i’m going to grow soon along with packs of bodhi seeds and karma genetics. A is keeper i’d like to grow for sure one day. B is just keepers that i may or not grow one day but were too good for bag C, needless to say B had the most and filled up the bag. C is stuff i don’t want for a variety or reasons that i’ll probably toss into next years secret santa. honestly i had a hard time letting go of seeds even good ones i probably won’t grow. on the plus side i found stuff i didnt know i had. i had to dedicate half a dresser drawer for the bags of seeds.

11 Likes

I have a full size fridge just for my beans. Lol

7 Likes

THCeeds seed fridge

17 Likes

I really think :face_with_monocle: it is this one :point_up: :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_4618

The Svalbard Global Seed Vault! :flushed: :roll_eyes: 🫣 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes