Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I hear lots of different things just trying to find out what is the cheapest for you guys.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance!

Dunno what kind of containers you’re getting… but the rollers of death once cracked a centrifugal vial (the seeds actually survived, but they were mixed in with other beans).

It’s three forever stamps, despite being right next door Canada is still considered international, and therefore you need one international stamp (or three forever covers it and then a little extra).

ETA: Always possible that things get through without anyone being asked for extra postage, but I wouldn’t count on it.

2 Likes

Hi all
I’m looking for some herijuana seeds
Willing to trade
I’m in the USA
Please DM
Paps

3 Likes

One global stamp to go anywhere 1 Oz or less and three forever stamp will do the same thing. :wink::facepunch::+1::v:

5 Likes

You’ve probably already done this, but did you post in Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2) - #4927 by JustANobody?

1 Like

Ty I should

1 Like

I got them from ...:::WELCOME TO:::...:::MEDUSER.CA:::...

1 Like

Gotta make sure Canadians are taken care of always. They gave us Rush

5 Likes

Its been super slow with mail here too. Think they are short staffed or somthing. Mails usually here everyday at 1, lately after 5. Most is showing up a few days later then normal too.

1 Like

I thought global was 2 ounces or less

1 oz

Send 1 oz letters or postcards around the world with one Global Forever® stamp, which currently costs $1.55 and never expires, even if the postage price goes up.

[image]

https://www.usps.com › international

First-Class Mail International - USPS

IMG_4834

8 Likes

FWIW, I usually weigh my envelopes before sending, and a few flips with washers and a card and envelope are under 1 ounce.

4 Likes

I do the same thing, no sense in guess! :clap::upside_down_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I get seeds all the time from US …one forever stamp.

You can get away with just two forever stamps for Canada.

1 Like

I will have to try that one :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink::+1:

1 Like

Cleaning them up and getting rid of the greens so they’ll be safe to ship. I’ve closed the wiki edit as it’s gone past 20. I’ll still ship those past 20 so no one misses out!

18 Likes

So am I off the no fly list were you going to attempt shipping to Canada? Thanks

2 Likes

I can’t ship them out of the US at the moment I want to keep things legal. I’ll keep a pack of them on ice for you incase the legal situation changes.

4 Likes