Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

I tried to fix it I accidentally took it down to 10 when i removed shiskaberrysavior’s name but it should be back to 20.

2 Likes

Apologies. I didn’t get enough sleep last night. I only saved it once.

1 Like

It looks like the wacky races :joy::joy::joy:

IMG_4830 IMG_4831

2 Likes

Some members don’t take too kindly to their WIKI being destroyed.

5 Likes

I know, Good thing i have not messed up a wiki yet… :smiley:
I actually like to read… before i do anything… :100:

1 Like

You are still on the list at 12 and 15.

1 Like

Definitely don’t want to be that guy. I’ve done alright so far. Not sure where I went wrong here.

2 Likes

Not trying to be greedy, just made a mistake. I only save it once and when I did it was number 20. Should be fixed now

2 Likes

It was probably me I was trying to remove one name and it somehow went down to 10 when I saved.

3 Likes

Look :eyes: like @Cloud9 still has two cars :racing_car: :racing_car: in the race! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_4832

5 Likes

Thanks for the chance @420noob and @Carty! :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

If there becomes an option for some packs to come Northern side I would gladly join a wiki, rock-paper-scissor, or a bean swap.

2 Likes

Thank You for the opportunity @420noob !! ! !

1 Like

There are some people on the wiki not from Us , so… :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Looks like somebody saved it from going south. :rofl:

3 Likes

It’s the legal issues that worry me. If it was 100% legal I’d ship international no problem!

1 Like

Did you notice any herm tendencies at all during the making of da bean?

2 Likes

It’s simple, no return address.

8 Likes

I respect that and when in doubt avoid it. From my understanding being they have less then 0.3 thc shipping isn’t an issue but I’m just providing information I’m remembering there is much stronger sources of this part than I

1 Like

So many genetics so little time…

2 Likes