Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

ill pass it to the next…person

3 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: Send your info via DM. @Sintax

4 Likes

Received your letter @DougDawson !! Pollen looks spectacular!! Thank you very much!!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Sintax :100: :100: :100: :100: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

A quick way to check that I’ve found helpful is to click on my PM’s and then in the search tab enter the username of the member I want to see if I’ve had previous correspondence with. Typically sharing shipping details and such. Just be sure when searching to click the box that says “search messages”.

You should be able to quickly see if you’ve got some previous correspondence with whichever member you’re wondering if you’ve already won something from previously. Hope this helps. Many blessings and much love

8 Likes

Badass! Killing it my guy.

Thank you , hopefully i can remember for next time…

1 Like

In general I disapprove of greeting cards for the masses of crap people waste.
Although I can say I have appreciated some when at a low place in life.

These are the coolest cards I’ve ever seen @Cartwright I wish they all had a recyclable purpose! :recycle: :cool: :+1:

3 Likes

Beans have landed @Cartwright. Appreciate you.:+1:t5::+1:t5:

12 Likes

I simply reuse the cards I receive. :grin:

11 Likes

We buy ours at the outlet thrift store nearly free last stop before the dump, and then I don’t usually write in them, mostly because my hands hurt, but I also figure that way folks can use them again if they’re not too crunched. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

The Dollar Tree is the go to place for many OG supplies.

Arm, hand and digit pain prevent
lengthy typing and writing responses here too.
Usual response/replies are hearts/likes.
This short reply took about 20 minutes. lol
Pleased I can still “get 'er done.”

7 Likes

Massive shoutout to @blowdout2269 for sending these awesome beans 5000 miles across the pond!!!
Thanks heaps buddy!

29 Likes

Hey :wave: look :eyes: what my thoughtful friend @mota took the time to send me some baked goods. What a kind generous OG he is to take the time to put this together and send it from the West Coast to the East Coast for myself and wife to enjoy :blush:, what a GR8 thoughtful member of the OG community he is! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::blush::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

30 Likes

Is that Turkish Delight?

6 Likes

Wow!! Simply superb!!! @OhNo555 Congrats!!! Well deserved brother!!!
And @mota You’re simply awesome friend!!! OGenerosity running rampant!!
:pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
What an amazing community we have here!! :v:
:sunglasses: :hugs: :pray:

7 Likes

What a Nice Person… :smiley: @mota :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

Yes, you are :100: percent correct, they are Turkish! :wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

So yummy.
:drooling_face:
Yeah, @mota is a boss!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Join the party :crazy_face:

1 Like