Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Not in the plants I used. I have seen hermies in both Neroli 91 and Phone Home during a stress test but that’s normal given the lineage.

1 Like

Hey, what state you located in, there are some people not in the USa, if you want to send to them i can ship you some international postage stamps, I have like 3 or 6 stamps can’t remember,

3 Likes

Thanks for this fun giveaway. The genetics sound great! Just wanted to mention that when signing up I went for the #1 signup slot since it was open then after reading a bit of the mishaps with the wiki I went in to review the edits and noticed that the #1 spot was open when I went to sign up, but it originally was a spot taken by @ShiskaberrySavior. I noticed that you signed 3 members up when opening the wiki, but along the way the #1 signup slot got overwritten and it was open by the time I saw the giveaway signup. Long story short, I went back into the edit to remove myself from the #1 signup spot and added @ShiskaberrySavior back to it as it was originally. Then I signed myself up in a new open slot. Just wanted to mention it and hope it’s ok. Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Looks :eyes: like the wiki has been saved and the and the balance restored to the wiki world :earth_africa::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow I can add you back to the #1 slot. I made that slot available because they weren’t in the US.

@jhamserburg I’ll have to check those countries I looked up Canada and they don’t allow seeds across the border only throughout the country like the US.

3 Likes

Mail has been really slow last few weeks. Hope. my beans show up in the mail for everyone this week. Keep me posted

More Bodhi is great for everyone!

2 Likes

Canada is 3 stamps from US. Don’t use your name or no return address.

3 Likes

My envelopes and stamps should be here by Friday. I’ll go through the DM’s then and message anyone on the list that didn’t send the info!

3 Likes

Oh geeze, I had a feeling I’d goof it up by trying to help! Apologies for that. I’ll go back to #1 and open #18 back up. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Bodhi crosses forming seeds

Purple Empress X Dread Bread

(Sticky and great smell)

Head gasket/g13 hp x Dread Bread

I left the pollen everywhere in this tent since there’s some more immature plants in there with them and hoping they also get knocked up as start to flower.

11 Likes

I think just one forever stamp, should probably ask somebody that sends a lot to Canada.

2 Likes

Oh from what I understand it’s possible to use three 55 cent stamps from USA to send an envelope without seeds in it. Can just drop in the mailbox.

1 Like

I hear lots of different things just trying to find out what is the cheapest for you guys.

1 Like

Thanks for the chance!

Dunno what kind of containers you’re getting… but the rollers of death once cracked a centrifugal vial (the seeds actually survived, but they were mixed in with other beans).

It’s three forever stamps, despite being right next door Canada is still considered international, and therefore you need one international stamp (or three forever covers it and then a little extra).

ETA: Always possible that things get through without anyone being asked for extra postage, but I wouldn’t count on it.

2 Likes

Hi all
I’m looking for some herijuana seeds
Willing to trade
I’m in the USA
Please DM
Paps

3 Likes

One global stamp to go anywhere 1 Oz or less and three forever stamp will do the same thing. :wink::facepunch::+1::v:

5 Likes

You’ve probably already done this, but did you post in Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2) - #4927 by JustANobody?

1 Like

Ty I should

1 Like