Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

As someone who had 2 older Sisters, more Aunts than Uncles, I’ve been a “Feminist” all my Life. INDEED, Ladies, enjoy YOUR day…and EVERY DAY!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Who runs the world ? GIRLS

Who Runs the World? GIRLLLLLLLLLLLSSSS

3 Likes

Free pack of Serious Seeds Kali Mist x BOG Lifesaver that I was told to pass on to someone else. A dibs get it. Only thing is that whoever wants them they must be comfortable to share their shipping details here on Overgrow in a PM as opposed to in PM with an off-site privacy style link. Many blessings and much love

8 Likes

Dibs! Sounds nice have been looking for some kali mist

1 Like

I hope you enjoy them! At your convenience send me a PM with your shipping details and I’ll get them flipped up for you. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Thank you. Blessings back your way and much love.

2 Likes

Bumping this still looking for the sender . Thanks

5 Likes

I saw a post where @Jetdro mentions naming something Lost Cake in the topic Grundle’s Journal. Hope this helps. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

I know Jet runs a variety he made called Lost Cake.

1 Like

Thanks Brother I drove through your little town about 8:00 this morning

1 Like

just got these seeds in a trade. big thanks to @Hapi

23 Likes

The stamps have arrived and the packs are on their way! For all of those out of the US I’ve sent your packs to the US based OGer that we had talked about previously.

@Sbeanonnamellow
@Scarlyle
@killabud
@IKEA22
@OhNo555
@Trae1170
@Jhamersburg
@OnePassionateGrower
@Smooth
@Sintax
@Cloud9
@illicitmango
@Conitl
@sunra108
@MikeyMeteor
@HollySun91
@Cormoran
@THCeed
@JOHN1234
@yardgrazer
@MyrtleGrounds
@503BudMan
@Osogreen261
@Abbbian
@ShiskaberrySavior

29 Likes

Thanks again @sober

1 Like

Thanks you so much, @sober :heart: :100: :100: :boom: :fire: :fire: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

@Sbeanonnamellow and @Smooth thanks it’s jets creation but wasn’t him that sent them .

2 Likes

Id like to get a hold of some. He raves about them.

2 Likes

I grew his ogah and it alone is great I’d also crossed that back to orange goji with good success .
Looking forward to the lost cake.

3 Likes

Thanks again @sober. Very kind and generous!

1 Like

Sounds killa cross.

@sober Thanks a lot!!
Appreciate it!!
:+1: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:sunglasses: :hugs: :partying_face:

1 Like