Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@sober Thx a bunch. Appreciate it. :+1:t5::+1:t5:

1 Like

Thank you @sober will let ya know when they arrive.
Very appreciated brother! @HollySun91 I’ll collect addy from ya when they arrive.

2 Likes

Woot! Ty!!!

1 Like

Thank you , Thank you,

2 Likes
6 Likes

@PsillyRabbit 1987 clone landed today. It looked like old cooked spinach :joy:. Thanks I appreciate being a guinea pig and happy the cultures landed safely.

6 Likes

shit so far only 1 out of 5 made it with zero problem. I havent heard from the 5 person. ill make 5 more modified and try again…
i did nothing different. wonder what the major malfunction is.

5 Likes

The water got into the bag and turned everything to mush. Maybe their seal was better or rockwook was less wet.

1 Like

Yeah i gotta aim for hardly wet rockwool for sure. I dont see how paper towel is gonna help with the method im trying . Or if your saying abondon the idea. I am thinking these absorbent pads could help it would only add another .12cents

2 Likes

ive gotten clones that just had wet paper towels around bottom idk maybe thats the way to go?

7 Likes

^That’s the way! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Wiki Closed… and the first winner is:

And second one…

And… perhaps there is space for a third:

And that is for now. I am going to check the winners …
EDIT:

@JOHN1234 , @Faithisyours and @OhNo555 congratulations!!
Please send me a Dm with your addys.

28 Likes

Damn, how did I miss your wiki??

Congrats to the winners @OhNo555, @Faithisyours and @JOHN1234!!

5 Likes

I would like to thanks to all of you

2 Likes

HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: nothing like waking up
To a win :trophy: on OG, thanks :blush: again @Piter for the fun :star_struck: game and congratulations to @Faithisyours & @JOHN1234 :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:! Addy incoming by DM. :ok_hand::+1::wink::facepunch::hugs::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Congrats on the win, @OhNo555, @Faithisyours and @JOHN1234 :+1:
Thanks for the chances, @Piter

6 Likes

I grew that one a few months back. It was a mix between blueberry and artificial grape. I only got one female, but the high was kind of mediocre to me. I could tell I smoked something but not super potent. Again, that was only one plant to judge from

18 Likes

IMG_4478

IMG_4886

Coming today at 1:30 :clock130: PM EST and open to all world :earth_africa: wide. Set your alarms and tag your friends and of course there will be beans 🫘 as the traditional OG prize :trophy:!

21 Likes

Thank you very much :pray: @Piter :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you @Trickster :+1::boom::+1: awesome giveaway :heart:

1 Like