Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Betsy Ross
01/01/1752
Gloucester City, New Jersey
US flag

1 Like
  1. ?
  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
2 Likes
  1. Betsy Ross
  2. 01/01/1752
  3. Gloucester city, nj
  4. Sewing the American flag
2 Likes

If we edit, we are out!! :sweat_smile: :flushed:

no can do!| without reediting!!
:joy:

2 Likes

1.Edith Head
2.10/28/1897
3. San Bernardino, California.
4. Best Known as one of Hollywood’s most iconic costume designers. She gained immense recognition for her work in the film industry and received a record eight Academy Awards for Best Costume Design. Edith Head worked on numerous classic films and collaborated with many of Hollywood’s leading actresses and directors. Some of her notable works include “All About Eve,” “Roman Holiday,” “Sabrina,” and “The Sting.” Her contributions to the world of costume design left an indelible mark on the history of cinema.

1 Like

1 Like

IMG_1072

4 Likes

Bingo the game is now over and we got a win :trophy:, @IKEA22 you were the first to put them in the correct order as ask without an edit! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1. Betsy Ross

2. Born: January 1, 1752

3. Gloucester City, NJ

4. First American flag

You know what to do, send that addy by DM. That will conclude this round and I will try to come back later with another. So be watching! :wink::ok_hand::blush::sunglasses::facepunch::+1::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Congrats @IKEA22 ! Thanks again @OhNo555 !

3 Likes

congratulations @IKEA22 :boom: :boom: :100: :100: :100:
Thank you @OhNo555 for putting this on :grinning: :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

No you would not have been out, I don’t have time to keep going back and if it not correct I only move forward to keep the game going. Otherwise we would be here all day and it would get to confusing. đŸ«€

5 Likes

Thanks @OhNo555!!!

2 Likes

You had it bro :sunglasses:, but what flag. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

LMAO, what the hell were you thinking :thinking:

This was my first guess.

just needed to put in order 
 HAHAHHA

1 Like

All you had to do was move your edit answer forward and repost it, as I can’t go back and said no edit, these games move very rapidly. đŸ«€

3 Likes

Dam, you could have double dip if you had like :+1: the post 2897 :joy::joy::joy:, you never know when I will throw that bonus curve ball. :blush::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

All good! That makes sense. Basically got an “I told you so” from my wife, who was trying to help. :laughing:

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad we all get the I told you so from time to time, thanks for understanding! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like