Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

It sounds like OTUG probably didn’t send the seeds, but he made them. It’s a Jordan of the Islands Black Garlic x White Buffalo collective Jamaican Puna.

I saw you were looking for a skunk or haze, so this might actually be something you’re interested in, my understanding is that Jamaican Puna is a Puna Haze male x Jamaican pineapple skunk. The black garlic half of the cross is Blackberry Kush x Garlic breath.

When I ran them a few years ago, I got the seeds after already starting most of the plants for the summer and started 3, got 1 female. It was an enormous plant outdoors, about 7 feet tall. Smell somewhere between sweet fruity and tingly fresh.

5 Likes

Good to know, thank you for the info on that flip. Now I just need to figure out who sent them. I really need to put a boat steering wheel on my belt buckle so I can say this is driving me n*ts trying to figure out who sent this.

4 Likes

I’ll admit I put the cart before the horse when naming without seeing/smoking her.

First lady coming out hot out the gate though. @VAkish is knocking it out of the park. Her scent profiles were kushy chocolate, with that profile and the name Sour Serenade is like trying to put a round block in square whole, it just doesn’t fit.

In the process looking thru them now to make F2s.

11 Likes

:rofl:
Too funny!!

Between my morning espresso and stretching, catching up on here and droppin that OTUG love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: packing up some long overdue seeds and pollen to mail out + getting ready to buck these seeded Mighty Mites into brown paper bags while jammin to some tunes…it’s been a great start to a Friday morning :grinning:

To clear up any confusion, I didn’t send you those seeds @darkillusion
But the other flip looks to me most likely ones I sent out from a vial of Blue Afghan @Wizdom gave me a couple years back.

I don’t even have any of the BG x JP left :sweat_smile: or I would offer to send more if you were looking to grow them…but feel free to send me a pm anytime @darkillusion I would love to send you some new stuff, and you know when it’s me sending it cause I seal the card and envelope with like 2 lbs tape :rofl: and the flips are always bursting with beans.

14 Likes

Morning everyone!!
Here to say thanks to dear friend @Hashpants!
Appreciate it!! Awesome fems!!!

Great weekend to all!!!
:v: :partying_face: :hugs:

9 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Morning!!!
Great to hear from you!!
Great weekend brother!!
:hugs: :v: :sunglasses:

These came yesterday, @OhNo555 and I couldn’t be more excited! These are my first OG win to show up and it absolutely made my day. The arrival happens to coincide with a seed poppin’ weekend for my perpetual grow.

I can’t thank you enough!

10 Likes

You are very welcome @Abbbian ! One thing , I mislabeled that bunch. It’s Tillamook Strawberry Desiel x 91 Hashplant.

12 Likes

Hey, so this is actual name, correct!?

Yes Tillamook Strawberry Desiel x HP 91. S1

3 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #16, @Trimeresurus. Congratulations, send me your info and pollen choice to collect your prize.

15 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @AzSeaindooin420 @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @Greasy @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @GigaChungus_69420
tenor (3) .

18 Likes

Let’s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @blowdout2269
  2. @Cannabiscrusader
  3. @Originalweedman
  4. @Crawfish :canada:
  5. @LzBoy :canada:
  6. @Cannaology :us:
  7. @Sintax
  8. @belleswell :us:
  9. @GallacreekD66
  10. @Cloud9 :us:
  11. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  12. @Jhamersburg
  13. @Growgrassblowglass
  14. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  15. @BuckeyeBeanz
  16. @Osogreen261
  17. @percyryan66 :us:
  18. @Trae1170 :us:
  19. @smokekulture
  20. @420noob

Add more numbers as needed

31 Likes

Congratulations @Trimeresurus :partying_face:
Damn you @Sintax :laughing:

Alright Doug. Gonna go for that lucky number one!
Thanks buddy. :wink::+1:t3:

6 Likes

7s my lucky lol

2 Likes

Congrats @Trimeresurus and thank you @DougDawson!!

3 Likes

Envelopes are heading out in T-minus 60 minutes for the Neroli 91 x Phone Home open pollination.

Reshipments are heading out for the following in the new packaging if the pucks come in damaged:
@Cloud9
@MyrtleGrounds
@Trae1170
@MikeyMeteor
@IKEA22
@Jhamersburg
@Illicitmango
@Cormoran
@Sbeanonnamellow
@Conitl
@JOHN1234

Packs heading out are for:
@JustANobody
@Trial-N-Error
@GallacreekD66
@Kasper0909
@misterbee
@bevestaldo
@DirtySlowToes
@TeddyNuggets
@Trimeresurus
@donuchee
@Movement13
@Amendment3
@Sailorboy
@Rhino_buddy
@tresbundles
@Mrgreenthumb

45 Likes

Killing it, my dude. Thank you for the effort spent

6 Likes

Thank you dude!

3 Likes

Hell yea sober! That’s blowing out the mail box.

1 Like