Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@OhNo555
My Friday is now awesome thanks to you :sunglasses: can’t wait to grow some Jamaican ganja !!!

13 Likes

Looks like it got the roller treatment. Glad they made it bro :sunglasses:, I hope you find a real diamond :gem: or a one of a kind gem :diamonds: in there. :facepunch::+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Congratulations to @BRMTreefarmer, @Sintax, @Sailorboy, @OhNo555, and @Kyleromero94 on your recent dibbles for some of @Cartwright’s Rotten Pineapple F4’s! Some awesome genetics in those and some solid work in getting something to F4! Many blessings and much love

7 Likes

Pictures of the NL#2 , courtesy of @MOX

13 Likes

Dibs?

Hahaha that’ll learn me for going to make a grilled cheese, hahaha

2 Likes

Happy Friday!!! And what a glorious Friday it is. Let’s play a game. I’m gonna post a bud pic. First person to spot the fungus gnat, circle it on the pic and then repost it gets a puck of devils food cake fem autos and a mystery gift from yours truly. No boundaries on this one. Btw the strain is Slurricane #7 from In House genetics. Pick incoming.

6 Likes

And here we go.

14 Likes

4 Likes

loving that frost and leaf structure. :+1:

1 Like

Nope and way to general. Gotta tighten that circle up.

1 Like

Correction…more like 3 pounds of tape. :laughing:

2 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

How did you get the picture so clear, mine looks all pixelated…

Congrats @OnePassionateGrower. That’s one. There is actually 2. Same offer to whoever finds the second. Btw fuck fungus gnats them pesky critters.

3 Likes

Dealing with spider mites at one point will give you eyes like this :sweat_smile: :joy:

If you click on the picture it should also let you zoom in :pray:t2:

2 Likes

:laughing:

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

ah, not in time. beat me to it

@Kyleromero94

1 Like