Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Saw it on accident tbh :joy:

2 Likes

forest-whitaker-1049517026

7 Likes

Funny…,…:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I can’t see worth shit, lol

1 Like

Congrats @Kyleromero94 you found it. Deets me.

2 Likes

Just beautiful plants with frosty ass buds :sparkles:

6 Likes

Click on it

1 Like

That’s all for me tonight. Peace love and happiness.:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Thanks a lot for the generosity @sober, you got very lucky :four_leaf_clover: on this one, but them rollers of death :skull: tried to get a piece of this one :joy::joy::joy:. I will give the other two a connect flight :airplane: to there next destination for @THCeed & @Abbbian! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

IMG_4613

14 Likes

The rollers of death knew not to mess with you or else they had something else coming!!
Glad to hear all four are safe thanks again for sending those out. I’ve got some global stamps from @sunra108 on their way to make up for what you use.

6 Likes

Damn!! @sober Thanks a lot!
And @OhNo555 Thanks a lot for doing this!!
You’re both awesome!!
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face: :yum:
:hugs: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Much appreciated Brother.

2 Likes
1 Like

When waiting for seed to finish on a mother plant, am I waiting for the visible seeds to brown?

1 Like

Hey brother :wave: I sent you a PM with some info I use for seeds. I hope it helps. And congratulations on your successful pollination :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I went out on my front porch to catch a buzz on this gorgeous day and I noticed I was not the only thing get a buzz :honeybee:. My mail box seemed to be getting a lot of attention from some bees :honeybee:, so i gave it a peek :eyes: must have missed this one :point_up: yesterday when I cleaned the mailbox :mailbox: out. Thank you so much :blush: @misterbee for giving me my first @JAWS strain. :clap::clap::clap::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::ok_hand::v:

23 Likes

Thank you !!! This is a Kullu Valley Landrace ( Himalayan Sativa , trippy maybe :stuck_out_tongue: ) male that pollinated my stunted Alpean Gleux Autoflower CBD, should make a very interesting hybrid strain :slight_smile: I wonder if more of the indica qualities of the cbd or the sativa qualities will shine more , for sure will vary between phenos :stuck_out_tongue: I plan on f2, maybe f3 all the way to IBL lol. But I do want to true breed as well, I dont see why I shouldnt hit this new strain with some Blue Moon Rocks pollen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Received your package today @sober.

Thank you so much! :green_heart:

Envelope suffered some battle damage but puck and seeds made it no problem!

18 Likes

Look what showed up in my mailbox!

Thanks so much for the kindness @blowdout2269! :+1: :green_heart: :fire:

Have a great day!

22 Likes

Sweet, another point for Team Over Grow!!!

3 Likes