Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Congratulations to @Kami on the win….AWESOMENESS

And @globalhead …RIGHT ON Congratulations

3 Likes

Gah, that’s a museum!! How heavy is that clear body??

Beautiful collection!!

2 Likes

Ibby Crystal Planet is 10.5 lbs. Mine is #88 out of 200 made. Rarest of all of my
JS models. It was also the most expensive. Good eye.

Thanks a lot @Piter, just got these in the mailbox :mailbox: yesterday all the way from Spain :es:. I was glad they made it. I thought are mail moved slow, but this one got here pretty quickly. :wink::clap::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Cool post card! :wink::sunglasses::ok_hand:

26 Likes

Mornin growmies! First day of spring (3 inches of snow outside)

9 Likes

Congrats @Kami and @globalhead :champagne::tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

Ahh, I’ve always wanted to jam on one :grin:. 10.5lbs though, I’m not sure I’d be jamming for long!!

Very nice man, very nice indeed.

My rarest is the John Mayer signature Strat… There were 500 made and he only plays 1 song on it 🤷. Of course, that song got me out of one of my darkest depressions, lol.

2 Likes

Well now wait a sec…

:heart:

6 Likes

That was pretty fast!.
I am still waiting notification from arrives of envelopes sent almost three weeks before yours!.

Glad they made it safe and thanks for the notification.

5 Likes

Neroli 91 x phone home arrived safely. Thanks sober.

6 Likes

Glad to hear the new packaging works! Thanks for the update!

7 Likes

Seeds have arrived @sober :call_me_hand::facepunch::grin: in great shape! Snug as a bug

7 Likes

Dope, thank you for the update!

Thanks again @JustANobody for the pucks! It looks like everyone is getting them in perfect condition!!!

6 Likes

Dude have you sampled the BBD F2 x Black Cherry yet? Inquiring minds want to know! lol

6 Likes

True :stuck_out_tongue: minds must know !

2 Likes

Black cherry sounds amazing.

3 Likes

It is amazing… (Black Triangle x Cherry West bx)

I’m in the process of a pheno hunt right now. :wink:

9 Likes

Damn you got the hook up too !?

@JustANobody hooked me up as well some days ago. Made shipping so much easier :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dude!! Is all I gotta say🤣 smells like berries and gas. Very smoothSupposedly it’s the best ive ever grown according to one person. tested it just dried no cure yet. I’m just now getting the jar down to the mid 60s rh. Definately have to pop a couple more. I do think I took her a tad early, but the high is amazing. Very social and up beat for a while, then just competed relaxed like the second part creeps up on you. Very long lasting. Super excited to give it some cure.

10 Likes

I did!! Not a single one got damaged out of the new shipment.

4 Likes