Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Thanks @pharmerfil these landed safely today. Very appreciated brother!

15 Likes

Can someone help me set up a wiki for a give away ? I doubt I can make one yet. @420noob :stuck_out_tongue: ehem

10 Likes

@sober thank you for resending! Nicely packed. I appreciate it. Will grow them out and keep everyone updated.

19 Likes

Hey @sober my neroli 91 x phone home seeds also showed up today in good condition!

Thanks again! Much appreciated!

7 Likes

Glad to hear it!!

If anyone from the first shipment is still missing theirs feel free to message me i’ll be sending reshipments out tomorrow.

5 Likes

@sober , mine arrived today, also safe and sound. Thank you!!

5 Likes

Any still available?

3 Likes

If all of the shipments are delivered safely yeah. The few I have left with me are reserved in case they get caught out by the rollers.

4 Likes

I’m not sure what all the strains are.

Hit me up I have some more. I have had cancer. I don’t believe I’m gonna be growing anymore. I have several thousand dollars worth of seeds sounds good. And I have an equipment.

16 Likes

@Pigeonman thank you for another chance!!

1 Like

I would be honored to distribute them beans 🫘 for you to our community and do just as promised. I am also willing to do this for anyone else that would like to get them spare beans 🫘 they got on hand and want to spread them around the community in the same manner, but don’t necessarily want to do it themselves. :wink::blush::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

14 Likes

Sorry to hear this Buddy. Prayers.

5 Likes

Very nicely said @Smooth, and I hope we all feel the same way! :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

@Hemp sorry to hear this. Prayers and support. Reach out if you need to chat

7 Likes

Gotcha. Just figured I would ask :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Congrats on the Doug Dust win @blowdout2269!

2 Likes

You can beat this shit my friend. I did although the powers that be think it might be coming back. It is what it is. I’ll fight this shit until the end

12 Likes

If you want some of those beans 🫘 from at @sober i can help you out @repins12 i am willing to share with you as I got some extras. Just DM me to let me know. I got you bro :sunglasses:. :facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::tophat::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

:exploding_head:

Talk about winning at the last spot eh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

CONGRATS @Emeraldgreen , you got yourself some GOLD inbound!
(PS: once you send me those deets yo!)

31 Likes