Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Congrats @Jhamersburg!!!

Send me that safe address so I can get you that magic dust named Yogi!

:grin: :+1:

26 Likes

Congrats @Emeraldgreen well done.

5 Likes

Your In my prayers
Very sad to hear
@Hemp

4 Likes

Ugh. That sucks. I’m so sorry to hear that. I don’t know you, but for what it’s worth, I’ll be thinking about you. Hang in there.

4 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head: wow. That’s awesome

4 Likes

Congrats to all that won :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Much appreciated, my friend. I don’t like to ask for favors :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

My health has caused m e to miss out on quite a few things, that I was interested in. I reckon it is what it is :+1:t4: :v:t4:

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Emeraldgreen & @Jhamersburg on the latest wins :trophy: from the GR8 @Pigeonman’s giveaways for the beans 🫘, golden puck, and collectors card. Plus the pollen (golden dust) giveaway! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :blush: again @Pigeonman for being so generous once again. :clap::clap::clap::tophat::tophat::tophat::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

8 Likes

Not a favor at all, just one member sharing with another member. I am sure you would do the same. :wink::blush::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Great win
@Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Done in pure OG fashion.

6 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Emeraldgreen and @Jhamersburg :+1:
Thanks for the chances, @Pigeonman

3 Likes

Holy hell, I’m a winner! Shityeah!
Thank you so much Mr.D.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

@SubzeroIceKold
If you need help firing up a wiki, shoot me a PM.
I got you bro. :wink:

9 Likes

Nice wins!! @Emeraldgreen and @Jhamersburg

great win man congrats

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @blowdout2269 on the pollen win :trophy: with choice, what a hard choice to make, but a GR8 dilemma to be in. WTG bro :sunglasses:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::blush::wink::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @DougDawson for sharing that golden dust with us all! :clap::tophat::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

These arrived today, @sober . You’re awesome. Sincerely, thank you! :green_heart:

17 Likes

Hard choice? No way!
S&SC is the only one unobtained. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Here goes Four Lambo f3 seeds @blowdout2269

13 Likes