Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Nice win on those jewgold beans @Emeraldgreen, very very nice

4 Likes

Thank you so much… :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :100: :100: :heart: :heart: :boom: :boom: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m truly sorry to hear about your battle with cancer, but I’m glad to see you’re here, reaching out for positive vibes. Your resilience shines through, and that’s something truly inspiring. Remember, every day is a chance for new beginnings, and you’ve already shown incredible strength. Keep leaning on your support system, stay positive, and keep fighting. You’re a warrior, and you’ve got a whole community behind you cheering you on! If you have more positive notes you want to share, I’m here to listen and support you

14 Likes

Does anybody have Widow Pollen?

White Widow?

Black Widow?

Blue Widow?

White Rhino?

Pollenn preferably

(Photo phor phun)

8 Likes

@Kasper0909 your number came me up! Happy Friday.

22 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: :champagne: @Kasper0909 on the win :trophy: for Devil’s food cake auto fems by @Going2fast! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::v:

Thanks again @420noob & @Going2fast sharing the wealth in the giveaway! :clap::tophat::hugs::grin::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Kasper0909 :+1:
Thanks for the chances, @420noob

4 Likes

Nice win @Kasper0909! Thank you @420noob for passing around those autos. Who needs night owl or any of that. You have some of the best variety of autos around. Perfect to run wherever you can fit them.

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you!! the two mephistos from you just sprouted. :call_me_hand::+1:

11 Likes

Sending out the reshipments for @Cormoran @Conitl @Sbeanonnamellow and @JOHN1234. That should take care of all of those that were in the first batch.

6 Likes

@Igor maybe hangout here for a little bit. Sure you’ll find some seeds

3 Likes

PSA. Just got around going to the post office so if you have won beans from me in the past two or so weeks they are on there way. Sorry bout the delay. My recent giveaways have been grabbag style. Had a box of different strains and when someone would win I would reach in and grab one without looking and that’s what you won. I’m happy to say that the box is down to three pucks and one of them happens to be Blue cakes fem auto. She is still in stress test stage but is performing nicely. So I would like to do a wiki for the final three pucks but don’t know how. If anyone can direct me to a tutorial it would be much appreciated. The winning number gets all 3. Bud pic for it’s Friday!!!

32 Likes

That thing looks nutz. I’d love a chance at it!

Disclaimer these pics are not autos. climax and Slurricane #7 my current grow. Check out my page.

5 Likes

My Mrs was looking over my shoulder and saw the pics of your buds… “those look hairy! Like the legs of a tarantula! Very nice”, I agree with her :grin::metal:

I dont know how to set up a wiki, but when you get it done, please please please throw my name in, I love autos.

Free seed Friday ((White widow x Ak47 )x (Original glue x Triple OG ) X Iron Cindy)
1- 5 pack “Sat pheno”
1-5 pack “Red bud”
Who conducted an influential experiment in the late 19th century demonstrating where plants derive most of their mass? Whats their famous story And what was the conclusion?

5 Likes

Jan Baptist van Helmont

The influential experiment demonstrating where plants derive most of their mass was conducted by Jan Baptist van Helmont, a Flemish chemist, physiologist, and physician, in the early 17th century, not the late 19th century. His famous experiment and its story revolve around his curiosity about the source of a plant’s mass.

Van Helmont planted a willow tree weighing 5 pounds in a pot containing 200 pounds of dried soil. He then watered the tree regularly, ensuring it only received water without adding anything else to the soil. After five years, the tree had grown to weigh 169 pounds. Van Helmont then dried the soil in the pot and found it had barely lost any weight. From this, he concluded that the increase in the tree’s mass had come from water, since that was the only substance he had added to the pot.

This conclusion was groundbreaking at the time, challenging the prevailing theories about plant growth. However, it was not entirely correct. We now know that plants derive their mass primarily from carbon dioxide (CO2) in the air; they use CO2 in the process of photosynthesis to produce sugars (their primary source of mass) and oxygen. Water, absorbed by the roots, is indeed vital for the plant’s growth, but it contributes mainly as a solvent and participant in photosynthesis, rather than as the primary source of mass. Van Helmont’s experiment is nevertheless considered a seminal moment in the study of botany and plant physiology, leading towards a better understanding of plant nutrition and growth.

5 Likes

Experiment by Joseph Priestley

In 1770, after a series of experiments, Joseph Priestley came to a conclusion regarding the essentiality of air for photosynthesis and also for the growth of plants.

2 Likes

Gregor Johann Mendel OSA(/ˈmɛndəl/; Czech: Řehoř Jan Mendel ;[2] 20 July 1822[3] – 6 January 1884) was an Austrian-Czech-German[4] biologist, meteorologist,[5] mathematician, Augustinian friar and abbot of St. Thomas’ Abbey in Brno (Brünn ), Margraviate of Moravia. Mendel was born in a German-speaking family in the Silesian part of the Austrian Empire (today’s Czech Republic) and gained posthumous recognition as the founder of the modern science of genetics.[6] Though farmers had known for millennia that crossbreeding of animals and plants could favor certain desirable traits, Mendel’s pea plant experiments conducted between 1856 and 1863 established many of the rules of heredity, now referred to as the laws of Mendelian inheritance.[7]

2 Likes