Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Alright folks Gather up !

Seems my wife got out of work earlier than I thought. I’ve got to pull it sooner that later. 108 Sign Ups and 95 likes what a banger from the weekend.

Congratulations #34 @donuchee you win my Milk N Cookies F2 open preservation run !

And lastly I did want to keep @Rhai88 ’s prize but it just doesn’t seem very OG of me does it !

So here goes it

Congratulations to #40 @Amendment3 you get my prize.

Please message @Rhai88 with your details !

Thank you all for joining Subs Wiki Party and I hope to see y’all again next time (;

Edit: oops I put the wrong initial picture

51 Likes

Woohoo @SubzeroIceKold Thanks!!!

5 Likes

Thank you for coming along my friend !

Send me them deets

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @donuchee & @Amendment3 on being winners :trophy: in the Milk :milk_glass: & cookies :cookie: giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck::blush::wink::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::rabbit::v:

Thanks :blush: again @SubzeroIceKold for that GR8 giveaway on Easter :hatching_chick:, even though we didn’t go 100/100 🫤, both you @donuchee & @Amendment3 guys send me your safe addy by DM and I will send you each something in keeping with the spirit of the Easter Sunday Holiday! We were just to close! :cookie::milk_glass::wink::star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::clap::tophat::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::rabbit::blush::v:

19 Likes

Sweet. Time with my family and now a sweet victory.

I hope everyone had a good weekend, weather here in the midwest is perfect and a pink sunset.

14 Likes

Wow, what a weekend fella’s!
Can’t even keep up, lol.
Thank you @SubzeroIceKold, @Rhai88, and @LonelyOC. Congratulations everyone!

On another note…
All my delinquent letters are packed up and going out in the am. So…time to give more away!

Who needs a pack of Purple Lamborghini F3’s?
Can I get a dibs?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

27 Likes

dibs sounds like a cool strain, what are the genetics?

4 Likes

All yours brotha! Shoot me them deets via PM. :wink:

They’re by Exotic Genetix. I believe currently discontinued. Its Purple Urkle × Triple OG.
@Hammerheadlake F2’d the pack. I got them from him and reproduced. I think he’s also done an F3.

18 Likes

2 minutes too late . lol congrats on the win

4 Likes

awesome. big thanks to @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Dibs if not too late, thanks for the chance @blowdout2269. Hope you had a nice Easter brother

4 Likes

Damn…triple OG !! I didn’t know this. I’m interested….ngl lmk if u want to trade a pack

4 Likes

That triple OG is Powerfull I have a few crosses that use it. Its the dominant trait in all f1 crosses.

edit -
i miss remembered/ miss typed
It was the Original glue in the cross with triple OG that is Over powering moving forward.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to run these.

4 Likes

Hey :wave: just wanted to let everyone that has beans 🫘 coming from me they will be going out this Saturday or next Monday. I am out of global and forever stamps :slightly_frowning_face: and will not be able to pick any up till Saturday as I will be tied up all week. Sorry :cry: for the delay. :+1::facepunch::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

I could sure use it, so Dibs!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Kasper0909 for sending these to me they arrived safely, but got a good rolling through the post office :european_post_office::joy::joy::joy:. I am sure these were for the stamps, very nice of you. I am always glad :slightly_smiling_face: to get beans 🫘, but it was not necessary as I know you are always very generous giving away stuff and it is always greatly appreciated to get a little help to offset the cost :heavy_dollar_sign:. Glad we have such a generous community! :blush::hugs::slightly_smiling_face::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

12 Likes

Nice! Afgani Autos, im jealous lol

2 Likes

Horticulture Lighting Group: NEWS FLASH! :sunglasses: HLG is having a 420 Giveaway! :herb: Get started here for ways to enter No purchase necessary: https://pscrpt.io/8P9jZS

18 Likes

Anyone catch my name being said on untrained astronauts live giveaway last night?