Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

@Kasper0909 has sent me and a few others the afghani autos for testing. Not sure how much he has left but the man has been more than generous to me.

Also @luxton and myself are running them and keeping a log on here. Feel free to follow along.

4 Likes

Awesome thanks!

1 Like

Pm your info. Ill get you some sent out👍

8 Likes

Sounds awesome, I m new to the auto scene but anything Afgan sounds like a win . Hows the yield?

1 Like

Awesome thank you so much, PM sent.

1 Like

Depends on how happy they are. My only Harvest so far was completely seeded. They were nice size autos tho. Visit my thread for more pics and info. :+1::+1: these were just harvested recently.

3 Likes

Also pm your info and I’ll get you some sent out. :+1:

4 Likes

I ll def check em out. Thx for the replys . DM in coming

2 Likes

Check out my thread. there’s a link in my icon, the afghanis were just harvested a month ago.

4 Likes

Just got these in the mailbox :mailbox: from @sd9007, thanks a lot for the generosity. I think :face_with_monocle: the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: has never been more exciting since I was a little kid. Back in the 70s it was a big deal to get something. Now my mailbox :mailbox_closed: is just like an all year round Christmas :christmas_tree:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::star_struck::hugs::clap::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

16 Likes

Very OG of you to pass them on before even winning! What a good laugh at that coincidence huh? :rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up and link! :sunglasses: :v:

That’s some serious good smoke.

@OhNo555 …Your more than welcome :+1::heart::green_heart::+1: thank you for all you do​:+1::+1:

1 Like

@Kasper0909

These autos are going crazy! Getting my system dialed in more and these things are loving life! I’m seeing about 1.5-2" growth a day on the female :grin:. I’ve left the male in there for now. He started out about half the size of the female but has caught up in height in the last 5ish days!!

Your Afghanis are the tall ones in the back

2024-03-27--00-02-10
March 27

2024-04-01--14-02-10
12 minutes ago

They’re crazy :grin::metal:

11 Likes

Awesome! Their Looking good​:+1: :+1:

1 Like

Gonna go make babe some pancakes.
Then maybe a monday night give away? Wutayall think?

11 Likes

Way to end a Monday!

I don’t think that’s ever a bad idea :grin::metal:

contest over on request of @blowdout2269
g’night folks

9 Likes