Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Ooo! I want that one! :laughing:

2 Likes

Did you get it from me or @blowdout2269 ?

1 Like

@blowdout2269 :slight_smile: but itā€™s okay if you want someone even more virginal :wink:

3 Likes

Corona catatonic

2 Likes

Deets me. Just messing with you

3 Likes

These are all good names. Youā€™re gonna have to find a strain that smells like cut bait and cross it with Galaxy Brain! :joy: :v:t3:

6 Likes

Galactic Pufferbrain

3 Likes

Galaxyā€¦bait???

2 Likes

Galactic chum!!!

5 Likes

Astral schum.

2 Likes

IMG_20230406_173357

6 Likes

Now I know what I have to do.

4 Likes

That is so awesome :raised_hands:

I think those are gonna come out delicious haha

Please keep me updated as well :pray:

Sending good vibes

:v:ā€ :green_heart::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

Lol

Not to rain on your plant paraade
carbon monoxide from smoke is not good for plants. But Iā€™m pretty sure 1 joint never did much damage to anything

2 Likes

Good point! The co from the burnt plant, yeah, I hadnā€™t thought of thatā€¦ Mixed with the co2 coming out of me though, it should be ok.

But youā€™re right, smoking one with them isnā€™t the best idea, thatā€™ll help with my guilt too :joy::metal:

1 Like

Lol I never received my winnings from a a week or two agoā€¦:man_shrugging:t6:

Well if it was a week, it likely just hasnā€™t got there yet. Heck, sometimes it may not even have been sent in a weekā€¦stoners, remember? Depending on where you are, and where itā€™s coming from, Iā€™ve received AND sent stuff that took over a month.

14 Likes

@CanuckistanPete that is the key. Definitely need to have some patience lol. Iā€™m in the us and 15 minutes from the border of ca. and generally takes around 3 weeks+ to receive packages across the border if the packages are sent out immediately and that doesnā€™t always happen , @Hashton_Kusha give it some more time my friend. The mail service is slow hence the nickname snail mail :joy::rofl::v:

8 Likes

@Hashton_Kusha beans get sent from all over the place and systems are just slow at times. I just got a letter a couple days ago and it had been almost a month since it was 1st processed.

The anticipation and excitement to get these awesome genetics is a hard beast to keep controlled for me :slight_smile: :metal:

4 Likes

I got some beans from @TopShelfTrees1 months after he sent them. I live about 2 hours drive from him. Obviously they got lost. And found.

I sent seeds out and it was a week to Germany, and some in the states were about a month. Again, Iā€™m about a 2 hour drive to the US border.

9 Likes