Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 22)

Exactly. You never know. It amazes me that mail overseas tend to be quicker than a few hours over the border. My mom is in Manitoba and she would send holiday cards 3 weeks in advance :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

For me itā€™s typically 2-3 weeks from or to Canada and others even longer. A letter I sent out 2 months ago just arrived this week to someone.

6 Likes

This is the oatz leaning pheno of how my oatz x rolling thunder should look. The bodhi leaning side will look more hells angels og with fatter leaves and stockier. Posting for clarification for those that got my last cross.

Letā€™s see how it smokes. I was trying to give it more power adding the OG.

5 Likes

3 weeks it took to get to me from 35 minutes down the road. I sent 3 packs to @Bobgrows, 6-8 weeks apart. First pack never showed, second pack showed up 3-4 months later, on the same day, together with the 3rd pack.

5 Likes

Congratulations on the pollen win @luxton! :partying_face:
Thank you Doug. :+1:t3:

@RainToday, I think you still qualify for all the @Going2fast parties. Im pretty sure all your SG came from me. :wink:

@Hashton_Kusha - The mail system is a real crap shoot these days. Patience my friend. Especially if itā€™s from me! :rofl:

7 Likes

Once itā€™s in the mail vortex it can travel almost any where get lost for months and eventually show up.
Or travel at light speed half way around the world in a week , or take 5 weeks to travel 2 provinces.

7 Likes

I had one well regarded grower on here that I wonā€™t name, send me seeds from less than an hour north of meā€¦and by the time they got here theyā€™d grown bud all around them! :grin:

8 Likes

If you are looking for something fast inside Canada, check out the Canada Post ā€œflat rate boxā€.
Three days post office to door, 5Kg max, 20 beaver bucks (small size).
It looks like a great way to ship clonesā€¦

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Iā€™ve used those quite often they are fast 3 days to Victoria from here.

3 Likes

Itā€™s coming from @DougDawson and apologies for being impatientā€¦itā€™s been over a year since I have traded anything so I forgot it takes some time for packages to arrive.

4 Likes

Happy morning. Beast mode gifted to me from @420noob and I believe bred by @Carty first to pop over here (out of a dozen seeds I just germinated). Havenā€™t grown autos in a few years also planted some in larger pots to see if I can get some head stash in the veg tent, while I finish up these seeds in the flower tent.

Conditions not the best for germination at the moment and I always respect plants with the will to live in the harsher environments.

7 Likes

Iā€™m excited to see my 2 of this strain get that big :grin::grin:

Put plastic over it build humidity
Some holes in the plastic to vent
Idk
@MikeyMeteor

2 Likes

@DougDawson

12 Likes

Are you speaking of the BMR pollen you won 12 days ago?

4 Likes

Good afternoon OG. We have our latest pollen winner. Itā€™s #17, @PioneerValleyOG . Congrats, send me your info and choice of pollen to collect your prize bud.

22 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango ) @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @TricycleOfDoom @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @Hippyhop @ThirdStone @AmnioticBaptism @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @zezozose @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Fortman420 @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @Ethereal @OGSince03
tenor (3) .

16 Likes

Congrats @PioneerValleyOG nice win!

7 Likes

Letā€™s do another round of pollen. Winners choice for a pack of Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks or Sweet and Sour Cindy pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @stiffy :australia:
  2. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  3. @Originalweedman
  4. @Crawfish :canada:
  5. @freed111 :canada:
  6. @Gadarien
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @belleswell
  9. @Fortman420 :canada:
  10. @420noob
  11. @OnePassionateGrower
  12. @Jhamersburg