Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thanks for the heads up @Terpsnpurps .
:wink:

1 Like

Congrats @Trimeresurus !!!

:broccoli: :t_rex:

Send me those details so I can get you your *Florida Ditch Weed !!!

:grin: :+1:

31 Likes

Congrats :clap: @Trimeresurus woohoo!!! Sweet :trophy: :v: :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @Terpsnpurps I was 7 minutes late. Lol Congrats @Trimeresurus this will be a fun one.

3 Likes

Haha no problem… I barely made it myself lol … I didn’t realize how close it was to ending

1 Like

Woohoo! Thank you so much, @Pigeonman ! PM incoming!

6 Likes

Hey @duo I just got the Just Peachy. Thank you so much for this tasty mix.

Thank you again Duo.
Be well.

15 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Trimeresurus :+1:
And all the chances, @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, but missed the wiki signup

2 Likes

We have a winner. @Gato with 75 beans! Congrats slappy!

Head over to my doodle thread and request your dank doodle.

Thanks for playing everyone. I just seeded some freezeland ibl, and some of @HolyAngel Starlite daydream bx1 f2. See ya in 7 weeks

21 Likes

Thanks for the chance! Dm incoming and I’ll be thinking on what to request for that dank doodle !! @Cannabiscrusader

5 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader
That’s so funny seeing someone say Slappy
My Brother is a structural engineer in San Diego an calls the lame city workers Slappy when they piss him off only person I heard ever say it besides him lol

2 Likes

I worked too hard today and headed off to bed but first I need to draw the winner in the Cap Junky S1 fem giveaway.

The winner is @m0sirys ! Congratulations, please DM me your mailing info.

32 Likes

I think I heard it on a jerky boys cassette in 1991. It stuck with me. Tell slappy I says hey

5 Likes

Congrats @m0sirys

1 Like

I will he will get a kick out of it
@Cannabiscrusader

1 Like

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:wow thanks alot :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

How do I sign up?

@Shanesstrains Click on edit, put your avatar after putting the next number. Hope it helps!!
:v:

Click on save, in case it asks to overwrite, cancel, disregard, take a step back and restart the process!!

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @m0sirys on the win :trophy: for the Cap Junky S1 fem giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @LoveDaAutos for the giveaway! :ok_hand::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes