Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Hey overgrowers!

I think I’ve acquired enough strains to keep me busy for a few decades, but yet I still make them with every strain I have the pleasure to pop. This leaves me with a big ol pile of beans, and they keep coming.

I’ve recently started doodling when I feel like crap after taking meds from a heart transplant. Well, the doodles are starting to pile up. I usually send them out with seed trades, but I haven’t been trading much lately.

So here I will post my doodles and available beans. If either or catch your eye, shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

Bean list

Red eye jedi f2
Mocha berry f2
Meltdown f2
Gorilla zkittles x red eye jedi
Gorilla zkittles x mocha berry

24 Likes

19 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

Was this you dude?

6 Likes

No sir, twas not

2 Likes

18 Likes

Well shit, idk who sent it. I like it though. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Not I. All my doodles are done on thankyou cards.

17 Likes

Is that dark wing duck??

7 Likes

Why yes, yes it is

6 Likes

Niiiiice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

What’s the heritage of meltdown?

Depending on where it’s from, seed finder says it’s either orange/lemon or Blueberry/Z7, Z7 being diesely… Lol, quite the range there

2 Likes

Thank you. Meltdown is

chernobyl (slymer cut) x honeybee
Both from Bob bitchens beans.

Here’s the mommy plant.

30 Likes

Wow, that’s a pretty mom!

Outta likes for another 27 minutes, lol

4 Likes

I got you homie

3 Likes

I have to say you are very good at doodling/drawings. :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

She was very frosty, and started turning purple from week 1 in bloom. It almost looked like botrytis at first. Little red and pink spots. I thought to myself " how did I fuck up this bad?"

Then she frosted right over. Not a heavy yeilder, but she makes up for it in resin production, color, and bag appeal. Citris smell to it. In-between limes, lemon, and oranges. With a bit of kushy funk. Very pleasant.

Effect is relaxing, mellow stone. Perfect for a walk, or anytime you need to tune out

9 Likes

Thanks! I never used to be. I mess each one up still. But we’re all a little messed up

7 Likes

7 Likes