Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Dam @OnePassionateGrower, you have been like Santa :santa: lately. You have hit my mailbox :mailbox: with so many GR8 things. Don’t know what to say other than you are a very generous OG! :ok_hand::blush::tada::wink::champagne::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Maybe this will help you out. :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Takes one to know one :wink: :call_me_hand:t2:
Enjoy bud you deserve em.
I know you like yourself some
Autos :tada: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :pray:

3 Likes

Hey everyone :wave:

Okay I just received a message saying that someone did not receive my end of a trade from last month.

I sent them out a replacement already but out of the TWO letters I sent, the member didnt receive either of them.

I also never received my seeds back in the mail so I don’t know what happened.

I was also having issues receiving mail last month as well so I don’t know why but the mail sucked the last 6 weeks.
Maybe I put the address down wrong, twice, but I am usually careful so.

I say this so that if I have traded with anyone else in the past month and you did not receive your end of the trade please private message me and I will send out a replacement.

• I will send it with a tracking number this time as well.

I’m sorry for any delays in any trades, but I will get you my end if you did not receive it yet.

Thanks OG

:v::green_heart::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

I have a few i never received but know they were shipped. Mail has been real slow, and some just don’t seem to make it at all. None were from you though. Hopefully they get where they should.

3 Likes

I’ve had a few mail miss haps recently also. I was hoping my mail lady just didn’t hate me :joy:

3 Likes

If she’s yankin your seeds, she probably loves ya!

1 Like

I know my mail lady is kinda crazy haha

I once told her to leave my packages on my truck cause she didn’t want to go to the door…idk why but whatever.

And then I kept getting these missed package notices from her.
I finally stayed outside to talk to her about it one day and she said she didn’t leave them because my truck wasnt there sometimes when she brought the mail… huh ?! Lol wth Lady ?!

1 Like

Been long time gone, just finished my degree and have to start collecting again. Lost my entire collection in a move to finish my degree. Very happy to be back amongst family!

14 Likes

Welcome back @Xianpreservation83
Sorry to hear about your collection. Same thing happened to me. House had to be cleared out and I never saw any of my stuff again.

Congratulations on your degree tho :raised_hands: !

And hopefully you can start building your collection up here soon :muscle:

1 Like

Congrats on finishing!! Mind me asking what your degree is in?

I agree with @HappyTrees23s, sorry to hear about your collection, but being around here it’ll be rebuilt in no time :grin::ok_hand:

Welcome back :metal:

2 Likes

Business management accounting

6 Likes

Niiice :ok_hand:

Lol, bean counter in your personal life AND your professional one :grin:

3 Likes

Need some help identifying the senders. Thanks.

!

14 Likes

Ok, the next giveaway is for everyone who just got their degree and username starts with an “X” and ends in a “ianpreservation” and then a double digit number between…let’s say…82 and 84.

Send that addy and I’ll get a couple packs out to you.

31 Likes

19 Likes

LMFAO!!! :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

6 Likes

Updates on some of the seeds you guys blessed me with. Thanks again some fire in my veg tent.

(L to R)

White Rhino, Tampa Crippie, African Haze 11 bronson clone, sour d clone, GTR, NL2, Milk and Cookies, Dark Helmet, Jalisco (out of shot)

26 Likes

I got a buddy that got a couple jalisco up from the Yucatan and they are wicked. Love to track some of those down. I’m a sativa lover for sure.

6 Likes