Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I hope you find something good in there

1 Like

Wiki post 203

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ve got 1 auto less then a month should be done and its taking up 1/2 of tent so when its done ill have a lot more room and Iā€™d like to have a fast flower, or run a see of green with 1 gallons until outside harvest is ready. Starting to collect seeds for it.

Much obliged @PsillyRabbit ā€¦have grown fast buds before and this will be my first purple strain :pray:
Deets sent :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you found it @ShiskaberrySavior? I received one of these from @JustANobody when it arrived I didnā€™t know who it was from, I did a search with the acronyms and found it lol

2 Likes

That pack is (Vintage Blueberry x Blueberry Muffins) x Big Sur Holy Weed. I hope you enjoy it!

6 Likes

Your package arrived today.

Thank you again.

17 Likes

First dibs and a whitty comment other than ā€œ10 charactersā€ gets a pack of Blue Raspberry Truffle F2.

11 Likes

Dibs to you good sir

ā€œIf youā€™re not first youā€™re lastā€

8 Likes

Shoot me your addy bud.

1 Like

Hahaha I guess the witty part was ā€œgood sirā€?

(does that have any wit to it? :joy:)

1 Like

Great toss up for the rough half way point on the thread , @JustANobody and solid catch, @Ris , hope they land safe and you find something special
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

It was better than ā€œdibs 10 charactersā€ so it works for me!

4 Likes

@Originalweedman BIG UPā€™S TO YOU BROTHERā€¦thank you so very much for the beansā€¦I couldnā€™t ask for more from a true friend!

14 Likes

Thanks brotherā€¦ Glad they got to u safe and soundā€¦ Many more to comeā€¦ I m thankful for having u and some other members as true friends. If u every need anything I m always aroundā€¦ Hope u find some insane plantsā€¦

7 Likes

Who wants to play a game for some GTR seeds?

11 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

Alright I guess I let the blood soak in the water long enough.

6 Likes

Letā€™s do it!

1 Like

For some GTR F3 photo reg seeds the first person to correctly identify what is in the picture wins.

What are we looking at ?

10 Likes