Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Oops your right my bad. Thanks for the correction

1 Like

@LowstressgrowshopGER
I got you fam! I’m sure you just do not have the ability to edit a wiki yet. I threw ya on there. :wink:

5 Likes

@blowdout2269 Thanks a lot!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :herb: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :evergreen_tree:
:hugs: :sunglasses: :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Great give for the dads. Happy day to you dads.

3 Likes
21 Likes

@OnePassionateGrower thank you also…great homecoming gifts

16 Likes

Let’s get them last minute entries folks!
Tag your friends.

Gonna draw this within the hour. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

@ris @ix3u @Gonzo

Why’d ya remove yourself @belleswell ?

2 Likes

When I saw 4 flips, my mind went numb with excitement. Sadly, even though the love of my life have been together for 52 years, we never had children which is one of the biggest regrets of my life. I’m sure pets don’t count so I did the right thing and withdrew my name.

Happy Fathers day and good luck everyone.
Thanks @blowdout2269

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

4 Likes

Put yourself back on.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

@blowdout2269 thanks much for this chance… Good luck to everyone

1 Like

We have us a winner tonight!

Congratulations @Zolorp!
:partying_face:
Shoot me them deets via PM bud. :wink:

34 Likes

Hey :wave: jump on in here all you OG growers for a chance to win a GR8 Giveaway Contest! :partying_face::ok_hand::sunny::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

HLG Subscribers Giveaway Contest!

https://trk.klclick2.com/ls/click?upn=u001.7cmhgCwtPRyMPcb-2FsFDb2RfEbUd6GV5EjOpX4HAA-2ByCU1yuv19yxuzCmhiCLhmXasCZ5uxerwcjXtak0lhnyITHfNy4CpIoWZpqnv3jwWRtAiMWfoqVryHrRVSx5TVWTiVMwMjCWDA3eKJRxyftXWBDBZVVSMs9hF-2F-2FCbbzmuv-2BSAU-2FEC3SHNgqQhtspafwmGW9yG6XT1ta8tO1MJXLB-2BQ-3D-3DC7HI_BSZ736Son8SNpeOe0bkFWbZGNo8-2BGmeGQJZLmgI2V741Q2QR8GIavO09daDrOfsM1-2Fyed6vaAbHnmZoNv7eqV7vbpAiwmuCCnSdlRhx6VZUziwITzwTV6ko1Lr1BbdVvXhkaSPruirBffFLWUGbep5I3TSj0OGO3zI8xAbTDOr43BrCEjswsA4zqAeWBiL7xONwWnpbX-2BepKnIu0LKXQ6GI5OHcB-2BTIxUtsvMdmCAWZyXQ-2FEwFT0v5Q-2Bu6SUjzow76ZyJG0N1Qcacch2v3TdXFp9-2BkLyNZKCVT1cJksuIXMh2AZ3DqnlSrtHX-2B8pEUDwvFXwh5hs4TOT-2FA4Q-2B2DDGJ6vCzhKQu7u51yVLeY94YqMXn3tWMQ7qR2HRT2ZQHd47m2ywQROID-2Bu3SWQjyM1XzGHcnpxLOkYuqOaLKmHpJmIlC-2F7CtpIup9UbdEkbR-2BTsEYFGmpc-2Bov1Coks-2FWprZXoiJWaTRdgPjGHJG51hIJk-3D

HLG SUBSCRIBERS GIVEAWAY!
JUNE 17 - 28!
Be one of the first to win the new HLG 260 3000K during our Subscriber Giveaway! :incoming_envelope: Starting today through June 28th. Enter to win a newly released HLG 260 3000K, HLG 200 or a HLG 65, PLUS one of our custom swag packs!, there are more ways to enter! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Way to go @Zolorp!

1 Like

Karma for @Zolorp !

3 Likes

HLG lighting giveaway for some good small tent lights! https://wn.nr/A3NbmQd

11 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Zolorp :+1:
And all the chances, @blowdout2269

2 Likes

Hey @ohno555 do you know what the 5 digit secret code is for 5 more entries? Thanks

2 Likes

Give me a minute and I will post it for you and everyone! :wink:

I think :face_with_monocle: it’s SUBSGIVEAWAY. I remember it was the word they had in that spot for it. I might have cut & pasted it or just typed it in. :crossed_fingers::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Go get that new light bro :sunglasses:! I got my second blackbird fixture on the way. :wink: love :heart: them HLG lights! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand:

6 Likes