Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Right on…good lookin out, thank you @420noob

2 Likes

Oh damn I didn’t catch that. Thanks for info

2 Likes

Congrats @Gho13 - you are on a roll
Thanks @Pigeonman for the opportunity :smile:

1 Like

New Seedsman giveaway going on if anybody is interested.

One winner each for USA CA and EU

Prize pack
$100 in Seedsman store credit
20pc Budtrainer clips
16ft Budtrainer budhuggers
4pc Budtrainer budcups
3pc Budtrainer budpots 25ga

• merch

https://m.shortstack.page/4krqhz?sre=yBMGNnf6zBYvr

9 Likes

Thanks for the Link…

Sweet @Blackbeard, they’re yours. Send me a PM with the deets and I’ll have them your way. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Dibs please

3 Likes

I accidentally edited my comment with the reply. I’m lazy so just leaving it. Seeds still coming your way. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Thank you @Sbeanonnamellow for your generosity and Many blessings and much love to you as well.

2 Likes

You can register for that seedsman giveaway once a day. FYI

10 Likes

Thank You! @Hashpants gave it the fort knox tape job :laughing:

17 Likes

Hey, all.

I just finished shucking the Stardawg Kush F2’s (Suge Pure Kush x Stardawg).
Effect wise they were a bit too activating for me. The last cycle of Appalachia I was able to go through 10oz in about a month but with these I had to stop after day three. No matter what amount I smoked I couldn’t sleep. I even went through multiple grams + it’s hash added on top on each of the three days expecting to be koed and I was only able to sleep once I stopped. My loss will be your gain as I 100% will not be going through these. I’ll start a wiki when I have enough cash to get some stamps.

Taste wise it wasn’t something I liked either. It was rotten fruit + a hint of chem. The buds were rock hard with the hardest pheno being #4, then #1, then #5. Phenos 1,2, and 5 were floppy. Pheno #2 threw a nanner yesterday and will be omitted from the wiki unless you specifically ask for it.
I didn’t find a single thing special about the phenos I was able to run in regards to smell strength, smell complexity, high complexity(no psychedelic aspect), trichome density, stretch, or side branching. Hopefully the Suge Pure Kush S1’s have what I’m looking for otherwise i’ll be going back to the tried and true bodhi seeds for the pheno hunt.

I’ll add photos of the seeds in a bit.

Edit:

48 Likes

Nice job on the seed making sorry to hear it’s not your type . Energetic weed has its purpose nice to have that along with sleep meds.

5 Likes

Sounds like a great morning replacement for coffee strain, when you really want to be busy!

I have a haze xtreme strain like that, it’s also definitely not a sleeping strain, lol

Strains like that definitely have their place, but yeah, sleeping isn’t part of their gene pool, hahaha

5 Likes

For sleep grow a cbn or cbd plant, turn to hash, top bowls. Always knocks me out.

7 Likes

I’ll have to try a CBN strain. I’ve dabbed CBD isolate alongside smoking some regular flower and it didn’t do much for me.

5 Likes

Great post…sorry to hear that it wasn’t up your alley but you know someone will love it. Thanks for sharing and being so honest, much appreciated

2 Likes

Unfortunately not available in the UK :cry: :cry:

post that here @Tonyww93

3 Likes

Another thing you could try is taking a plant really far into flower longer than usual so you get more gold to brown tricomes, making your weed more couch lock. My brother always says when I let them go too long it’s strait goodnight weed. He’s more into sativa and getting shit done ect.

4 Likes