Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@NDNCHILD im curious what is below the seeds in this pic? That your seed storage?

4 Likes

DM me and I’ll get you figured out !

2 Likes

A few of those Top Dawg packs are available direct through email. I’d email Doc too.

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 It’s an old bead storage case that is now being used to store some of my collection, yup. :+1:t3: I have a couple of them. They stack in a crisper drawer in the fridge nicely. :grin:

7 Likes

They are also water tight are they not?

1 Like

Looking for a few things, any help appreciated:

1. Oaxacan x Angel Wing Afghan from Bodhi (freebie)
  2. Purple Colombian x Kashmir from Bodhi (freebie)
  3. Zuvuya from Bodhi
  4. Nigerian Space Probe from Bodhi
  5. Nev’s Haze x Apollo from Deadpanhead
  6. Purple Colombian x A5/Thai from Doc D
  7. Franquito from Doc D
  8. Corinto or Purple Corinto from TLT or any other source
  9. Molokai Frost from Good Gear or any other source
  10. Mexican Sativa Salsa from Cryptic Labs
  11. Oaxacan x Colombian from Coastal
  12. Jamaican F2 from Equilibrium
  13. Gold, Black & Red from Equilibrium
  14. Red Maui from Snow High
  15. Mauritius from TLT or any other source

Trades available below. All are breeder packs except for the first one. I also have piffy/NYC haze crosses that I created, if preferred (e.g., Mango Nigerian x NYC Haze).

Bodhi Repro - Sunshine Daydream F2
Bodhi Seeds - Zoot: J1 x 88G13/HP
Boneyard Seeds - Space Fondue: Fire OG x Space Cheese
Boneyard Seeds - One Hitter Quitter: Stardawg (Corey) x Space Cheese
Doc D - Twilight Language x Dragon Energy
Doc D - Spellcastor #10 x Dragon Energy
Doc D - T-1000 (TK/Purple Urkle) x Dragon Energy
Doc D - Black Triangle x A5/Thai
Doc D - Magic Bluegrass x Dragon Energy
Doc D - Midnight Buzzsaw: Purple Corinto Budder (Kiona Cut) x A5/Thai
Doc D - Bandaid Haze IX 3.0 #6 x Sensi Star F2
Dragon’s Flame Genetics - Dragon’s Brew V2 F1: Blackberry Moonshine x Dragon’s Stash
Dreamscape Genetics - Lunar Kush: Blue Kush x Grape Punch
Equilibrium Genetics - Bubbleglue F2: Bubblegum x Glue Bx1
Equilibrium Genetics - Birthday in Burma: Birthday Cake x Orange Burmese
Equilibrium Genetics - Pineapple Burst: Pineapple Sonja x Purple Star Daddy
Private Breeder - Banana Haze: Banana Sativa x Haze Freak
Soul Rebel - Blood Orange Diamond: African Haze #11 (Bronson Cut) x Poison Mimosa
The Nature Farm - Paki Star: Jalaalabad Star #2 x Pakistani Heirloom
The Nature Farm - API x Unkle Fester’s Skunk #18
The Nature Farm - Starseed Skunk: Jaeger x Skunk #18
The Nature Farm - Wednesday’s Child: ATF x Skunk #18

I’m not sure but I don’t think so. I usually take the beans out before I soak them.:crazy_face:

1 Like

Anyone have Bodhis Gojo OG or Pinesoul. A repo is awesome too. Waiting for reply from bodhi whether he has a more pure Gojo/pinesoul in the works then whats available through his vendors. I would take a cut in from a trusted member.

2 Likes

Hehehee (;

I bought DLA 5.3 and Zunga Zeng

This is from JBC seeds

IMG_7862

(First screenshot is from shoe)

5 Likes

Dang it. He has crossed available like soul food but I was hoping for him to have something more pure Goji/Nepali. I guess I could buy 3 on sale and F2 for Goji expressions. They should be easily separable from the 88 but it’s probably more cost efficient to wait for Bodhi, third party or someone’s repo. Thank you very much.

1 Like

not sure if you’re interested but i have some of what i call Soloberry, it’s goji og crossed to solo stash both are bodhi strains. i could send you a pack if you’d like.

5 Likes

Pure Gogi og has long been discontinued pinesoul is a f2 breeder cut of bodhis that has been around for a decade or so everything is going to be an outcross might have some of a chuck of pinegoda( pinesoul x pagoda) to share within a few months that I’m chopping in a few weeks I will say I grew out some old soul that’s available at glg that is absolutely amazing it’s outcrossed to his omg male really piney had a lemon pinesoul keeper that ruined jars it was so terpy
Soulmate and soulfood also have nice reviews too

Should have some Gogi f2s around the community though lots where made and reproduced

6 Likes

Did you get any of the gogi co-op?

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I just looked at the lineage on solo stash. LAPK to a Sweettooth hybrid. I would definitely try those. I will send you a DM.

@DesertHeartGardens thank you for the knowledge I wasn’t aware it had been so long since a release. But I understand now I asked for quite a bit. I will definitely be down to try them. I am going to get a couple packs of the OMG cross just in case.

@Emeraldgreen
I have not signed up for any Co-op yet. I stay in my journal too much. I donated seeds and plan to again soon but wanted to give before I asked. There was two co-ops currently running for fall I am very interested in too. Is there a current goji? I seen the one in 22’ but I was still on RIU then. I also have 2 packs of Hazelnut cream from exotic I was going to offer to repo when I finish the Stonefarms Sour Diesel IBL personal repo.

6 Likes

Give me a minute to check. I may have some gogi from the previous co-op
Sour diesel ibl :grin:.

4 Likes

Thank you! Yeah the IBL, it was the most valued of my diesel before I ran the Katsu/stonefarm. Now I’m much less hopeful. I have a couple extra packs of sealed SFV OG BX1 that was recently discontinued by Mota I can send you too.

2 Likes

I’ll let you know by tomorrow if I still have them.
You should sign up for the co-op that are available.
Franchise gummo is currently open for sign up

1 Like

i have a half pack of goji og, i wonder what they’re worth, lol. with my luck they might not sprout.

2 Likes

I just signed up for it. Obsoul is one of my top breeders so I am very thankful for that as well just shoot me a DM if you’d like.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3).